• 3 •

I looked down at Jade and god she looked amazing just tied up like this. All stretched out and at my mercy.

I strolled over and sat on the bed next to her, "I'm going to be on my balcony over there reading a book," I said and pointed to the door that takes you to the wrap around balcony, "that way I can keep an eye on you and I'll also be able to hear you if you need me."

"Okay, Robert" Jade smiled.

I smiled back and leant in and kissed her. "Have fun!" I then said once I pulled away.

I got up off the bed and went to my bedside table. I opened the draw and pulled out my reading book, then went to my balcony and stepped outside. I slid the door to a bit but didn't fully shut it so I could still hear her, and to let some cool air in because if she was going to struggle to get free, she might get a little hot.

I was sat down in the chair but honestly I wasn't really paying attention to my book. How could I when I had a young attractive female tied to my bed? My mind was going crazy at what else I could do to her. She just looks so good with rope against her skin, I was imagining her in different positions.

I looked over at Jade and she was trying to escape. She was wiggling from side to side and I could see her arms flexing as she tugged against the rope. I know how to tie someone up, so I would be pretty surprised if she managed to get free.

Ergh this was no good. I placed my book on the table and got a cigarette and my lighter out. Once lit, I stood up to stand away from the door to lean against the railing. However, when I stood up, I must have caught Jade's attention because she stopped struggling and looked over at me. Bless her, she looked so cute, therefore I just grinned and chuckled slightly at her to which she grinned back and tried to wave at me.

I stepped away from the door and leant against the railing, looking out at London and puffing away on my cigarette. This view was beautiful. I was lucky enough to have this apartment that was right near Tower Bridge and obviously the River Thames, and then slightly off in the distance was the London Eye and Big Ben. New Years is amazing here because I get a brilliant view of all the fireworks.

 New Years is amazing here because I get a brilliant view of all the fireworks

I looked down at my watch and noticed that it had been half an hour. Alright, let's go check up on my beautiful captive.

After putting out my cigarette, I made my way back inside. "Still here, I see" I smirked as I stepped in.

Jade sighed and tried holding back a smile, "how much time do I have left?"

"Half an hour."

"Who says I won't get free in half an hour?" She smugly asked.

I let out a little chuckle, "okay Jade... SURE" I sarcastically replied which just made her roll her eyes. "Well seems as I really don't think you're going to get out of this, I have something for you, one second" I said and went to my walk in wardrobe again, to my draw where all the rope was. I saw what I wanted and grabbed it, and then shoved it in my back pocket so Jade wouldn't see.