Prologue

[Tw!]

Suicide

Minor talk of abandonment

Dissociation

Minor mention of intrusive thoughts
______________________________________

Dark grey clouds filled the once clear blue sky in only moments, the light drizzle of rain soon turning into harsh bullets of water pelting onto those below, people rushed for cover from the storm that appeared from seemingly nowhere, shoving hoods over their heads or simply running to get away from the cold drops as most expected a clear sunny day.

The fires of a fairly recent villain attack caused by a newly escaped slime villain and an unsuspecting victim by the name of Katsuki Bakugou were snuffed out by the unexpected rain allowing the heros to finally start doing what they were trained to do and capture the villain, all the while a single boy was left standing along on a rooftop.

Izuku Midoriya. A young boy just barely out of middle school stood alone on a rooftop, with only his newly crushed dream of being a hero and charred notebook titled 'hero analysis for the future', freshly abandoned by his idol, the number one hero, all might.

His skin was too pale, unfit for a boy his age, form too thin and small for a boy his age, eyes too cloudy, as if he had seen things someone his age should not has seen, and soul too shattered to pick up the small pieces that slowly chirped away in his sad lonely life, all that was left was a sad, broken storm in its wake.

The boys mind was nothing but fog, intrusive thoughts swimming in his mind like his head was a hotel and his brain was just a pool free to use by all residents, he didn't even notice when he took of his ratty yellow backpack and bright red shoes, setting them neatly aside, he didn't think to notice a letter slip out of his bag, a suicide note he wrote to his mother on a bad day-its not like she would care-, he never noticed when he stoped closer to the edge of the roof practically falling over as he turned around so his back hit the ground first, he never noticed the frantic flapping of brilliant red wings and desperate shout of a man before spreading his arms open, the boy took a deep breath a soft smile of his face and unshed tears finally before leaning back to his demise.

He never heard the anguished shout of a man desperate to save him as he hit the cold, damp, concrete with a wet splat.

_____________________________________

Edited on 2022/15/04

holy shit can we not do this 🥲

I dont need random people I don't even know trauma dumping in the comments of THIS chapter saying shit like "I wish that was me" or something else along those lines.

It genuinely makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how anyone can just say they literally want to die and act like nothing is wrong.

I'm not trying to be rude I'm just saying the harsh truth: keep that shit to yourself, don't say you relate to that shit when it's about SUICIDE and if you can please get some help, genuinely.