[Chapter 7] Booming Thunder, Crackling Lightning

[TW!]

Mentioned suicide
Descriptions of a panic attack
Megalophobia: fear of large things

_____________________________________

Izuku had never felt like this before, so..different..so..angry...it was unusual, overwhelming.

It was powerful

And he didn't know what to do.

The once bright sky was not that unlike the day he attempted to take his life yet so much harsher.

The sky itself is arcing to meet him, dark clouds gathering too thick for the midday sunlight to pierce, thunder echoing in war cries to herald the leap and blast of lightning, crashing down to cage him in flashes of purple and green and white, utterly ethereal. Absolutely deadly. Rain lashes down, the air pressure weighing down at him and everything within far too large of a proximity.

And, in the centre of it all, is Izuku. With supernova sparks skittering in like spiderwebs, and lightning-mirrors over his freckles and scars, violent lightning sent down from the heavens to destroy anything in its past crackled and boomed around him lighting his silhouette,

His hair, risen and wild, flares out in tangles of ivy. But, more than any of that, there are his eyes.

Oh, what a marvel they are. Because underlaying what was already vivid green, emeralds of the sweetest, fiercest sort, was a toxic blue, crackling as violently as the lightning around him uncurling into the fierce sunlight. It's as terrifying as it is beautiful.

Admits the storm surrounding the dragonoid boy was was something else, the course of izuku's primal rage.

Shrouded in the the black clouds was a being standing towers above the boy, the only visible thing was its glowing crystalline blue eyes, its gaze piercing him, lightning crackled behind it briefly illuminating its silhouette.

Izuku saw the outline of its large reptilian body along with jagged horns and spikes lining the sides of its thighs and chest, but that was not the only thing he saw.

Tightly restraining it were multiple huge, thick, chains holding every inch of its body not even allowing the slightest of movement before it became dark again.

Before izuku could react there was the horrid sound of metal rubbing against metal before izuku felt something seemingly loosen inside of him before there was the loud clank of one of the thick chains hitting the ground.

"So, little izuku, you've finally decided to release me"

Izuku's breath seemingly hitched at the deep yet feminine voice that spoke, it was harsh and grating on his ears, so loud that he felt it in his stomach yet he couldn't help but take comfort in the motherly tone that was hidden under it, the overwhelming feeling that writhed just under his skin slowly began to dissipate as he yearned for more, the love a mother.

'Who are you?' He tried to speak but found he couldn't, he watched as the being chuckled softly the chains binding it rattled as it attempted to adjust itself.

"Do not fret sparkling, all will be answered in due time"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's eyes snapped open violently as he lurched up, hearing frantic yelling and sounds of medical supplies being knocked over, but izuku couldn't focus on that, all he felt was raw pain.

His skin felt like it was simultaneously being burned yet he was submerged in ice cold water, his scales felt like they were slowly being peeled off one by one before being replaced immediately only to be peeled again, his head felt like his skull had caved in and everything was collectively too much.

He heard someone yelling out name before choking out a scream of agony, his tail lashed around around him as his wings flapped frantically, trying to flee from whatever was causing him this horrid pain yet he taped stationary.

Izuku felt a thick tension build up in his core, feeling it slowly grow and write under his skin, just before it could be released everything went dead quiet.

The agony across his body came to an abrupt stope as black spots filled his vision, the last thing he had saw was a scruffy looking man with shaggy raven hair that floated like it was in water above his head along with wide glowing bloodshot red eyes before he had passed out.

_____________________________________

Suprise suprise! I posted another chapter Yay!!!

It took my so long to regain some of my motivation to actually start another chapter but now that I have some motivation I don't think I'll be able to stop writing for a while.

I'll hopefully post more chapters over the next few weeks to make up for lost time so bare with me please!

And thank you to those who left a few votes on my last few chapters!