Chapter 14

December 20th
Y/n

Whoah
It's my BIRTHDAY.
I'm finally 17 thank god.

For some reason I woke up pretty early.
It's 8.

I get up, brush my teeth and get ready.
I'm wearing a very cute outfit.

As I'm putting on perfume, I hear a knock on the door. I open it.

"Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
He hugs me so tight.

"So how does it feel to be finally 17?"
"I can't wait to get my drivers license in a year!"
"When I get it I'll drive you around until you get yours."
"Jude why are you so energetic? I know you hate mornings."
"Are you kidding me?It's YOUR birthday. I also have something to give you"

I went over to his room and he gave me something that was wrapped in a box.
I rip off the wrapping and there is a shirt of Barcelona. Oh how I love Barcelona.
As I look at the shirt without unfolding it, I'm already so happy.

"JUDE, Thank you so much!"
"OPEN THE WHOLE SHIRT!"

I unfold the shirt.

AND WHAT IS THERE TO SEE?
MESSI'S SIGNATURE.

LIONEL MESSI'S SIGNATURE.
Okay now that is the best present someone could ever gift me in my entire life. Everyone that knows me personally knows about my love for Messi. The way he plays and his passion for football is so inspiring and proves that everything can be done if you really want to.
"Jude are you fucking kidding me?Is this a shirt signed by Messi himself?ARE YOU FOR REAL?"
"Of course. Had some friends that know him so I got him to sign the shirt for you. I got one last thing."
"More?"
"The last."
He opens his phone and goes to his camera roll. He opens a video where Messi appears to be in.
"Hi, Y/n, I heard it's your birthday, so enjoy your day and I hope you like the present!"
As the video stops I hug Jude. I still can't believe it.
"Jude this is the best gift I have ever received in my life.You don't know what this means to me. Thank you so much, really!"
"You see, I'm the best!" He winks.
"Now, I'm going to take you shopping."

We are at Bullring & Grand central. This mall is so cool. Last time I was here it was not built.

"Okay so I was thinking we could search for a dress you could wear today."
"Wait where are we going?"
"We're going out of course!"

We're back at his home. We both picked each other outfits from the same store, Burberry.

We are at his room ,pretty much talking about our future.

"So you know about my future,how about you?"
"I don't really know, I'm really stressed about it."
"Oh come on you can go and do many things. You are literally the smartest person in the entire school."
"But the thing is, I don't know what I want."

As Jude is about to say something, the door knocks.

"Y/n,Jude, Hi!" Denise says
"Hello!"
"So, I'm really sad to inform you, but unfortunately Mark and Jobe will not be able to come with you to dinner tonight."
"Why mum?"
"Your aunt has invited us to dinner but she is the one you don't really like so I figured out it would be better if you two went out and we went to your Aunt. Don't want Y/n spending her birthday night with someone she might possibly not like"
"Y/n is this okay with you?"
"Yes of course, I understand!"

Nice, I get to spend my birthday night with my favorite person!