20

"are you ready?" jack calls from the living room. sierra puts on another necklace, making it a total of 6 that are bound to get tangled before they even make it to the club.

"hold on!" she yells, putting on one of the bracelets he got her for—a simple, dainty, golden rope twisted piece. sierra grabs her new red, fuzzy chanel bag that was also a valentine's day gift and throws her phone into it. three wads of cash already sit in the bag for tonight.

grabbing a pair of black heels with a strap across the toe; the top of the foot; and behind the ankle, as well as a pair of sneakers, sierra rushes out into the living room to meet jack. "babe, which shoes?" she asks, dropping them onto the floor and shoving one foot in the heels and the other in the green pair of nike dunks.

jack looks up from his phone and looks her up and down, a small smile on his face. "you are so fine, sierra," he says.

"thank you. which shoes?" she asks, kicking out her legs.

"the heels. you are so fine, it's pissing me off," he says, running a hand through his hair. sierra sticks her tongue out and puts the other heel on before hitting the dougie because she's unable to deal with the praise she's getting. "and i like that color on you." he comments, nodding at her reddish-pink hair.

"thank you, baby," she says, taking the sneakers back into her room. "okay, i'm ready now." she says, coming back out. jack stands up from the couch and brushes off his velvet pants before putting on his cartier frames that sierra bought him.

jack holds out his hand and sierra grabs it. he brings it up to his lips and gently kisses her knuckles making her face hot. he winks at her before leading them out of the house and to his car. "tell your friends to be ready when i get there. i don't have all day," he says, opening her door for her.

sierra only smiles at him as she hops into the passenger seat and texts her friends.

MAIN BITCHES:
sierra, deja, jas

sierra: jack said be ready when he get there or y'all getting left 🥱🥱

jas: girl fuck him

sierra: watch your mouth ...

jas: i don't have to sweeten my delivery to make it work for jack... i mean, who is jack?
deja "liked" this message

sierra: GTFO jist be ready 😭

deja: what we wearing tonight?

jas: are u serious?

sierra: wtf

sierra: we are not picking u up

deja: 😐 whats the dress code

jas: we're going to a stripclub. use your head

deja: fuck yall

"where jasmine live at?" he asks as he backs out of the parking spot. "here, just put it in." jack adds after a second, handing sierra his phone unlocked. to sierra, it feels like a test. she is guilty of going through his phone once or twice, and arguments ensued afterwards due to her finding some disturbances. jack never cheated, but looking through his DMs that one time had her questioning his faithfulness.