chapter 2

Powder fell asleep as I continued working on the glitter bombs, when I finished I clean everything up, then look over to powder seeing her sleeping. moving my chair as I stand up and lift Powder up and carry her to her bed as I place her down on the bed, grabbing the blanket to cover her with. bending over to place a light kiss on her forehead.

"Good night, Powder" I whispered, grabbing my mask and putting it on before going out of the room, I head to a different room nearby opening the door and slamming it shut then locking it, taking the mask off again once you were in the room.

Sitting at my desk and picked up my pencil and paper then started drawing designs for weapons. after a couple of hours, you look at your clock sitting on the side.

Standing up and head towards the bed lifting up the covers, getting into bed, your eyes getting heavy as you closed them.

Next day

Waking up to hear shouting and fighting going on outside, getting out of bed and grabbing your mask you head out the room and into the streets.

"Oh fuck" you whispered, 2 to 3 enforcer's standing right across from you, locking eyes with them, you run the complete opposite direction as you turn rights than lefts you know to get out of there and not into any fights at least not yet.

Getting somewhere high up, you watch as they split up, deciding to leave so nothing bad happens, you get to where everyone is gathered up inside.

"I'm protecting our people. I'd do the same for any one of you" I hear as I open the door to get in, passing through everyone

"We look out for each other. It's the way it's always been." Seeing vander with Sevika. Looks like they're arguing about stuff again.

Standing there watching them leave, casting my eyes over the kids as they close the door and walk down the starts, going up to the counter asking for a drink, grabbing my drink then heading over towards an empty table.

After a couple of houses the bar doors open, looking to see who it was, three enforcers. once they get to the counter where vander was they talk for a bit then 1 spilt up from the group.

In a search am guessing for the kids, staying seated because I know they have it under control "an old friend" I hear, wondering who that would be, then getting lost in thought.

Hearing a smash of glass, and seeing blue fire across the counter "I guess that went well" I say to myself, as the guy walks out very angrily with the enforcers.

A couple of hours later

After the bar closed, vander and I stayed talking with each other as we talked, Powder walked in looking quite down.

"Hay powder what's up?" I ask and the reply I got was just a shrug, vander turning around and making a drink for her as he passes it to her, then seeing the rabbit teddy she has his eyes winded looking at mine.