chapter 5

Opening my eyes, this is not my bed panicked, sitting up straight as fast as you could, head spinning, your arms and legs hurting, looking down at them. there covered in bandages.

"you're awake." hearing a man's voice from the side of you, looking around seeing slico sitting in a chair, holding one of my daggers In his hands turning and looking at it.

"This looks familiar." He says, pointing it at you.

"This belongs to an old friend. Where did you get it?" He asks while looking straight at me. he must not realise that it's me. Keeping a straight face.

"Y/n? that's who it belongs to right? Well, do you not recognise me" you say looking him in the eye, then seeing something flash through his eyes.

Sitting up from his chair, making the horrible sound on the ground, and leaves the room without saying anything and closing the door. "uh rude" you whispered, laying back down, but before you could close your eyes and rest more, you heard the door swing back open.

"Mu-- Darci!!" You hear before getting jumped on in the bed.

"Your up! Your up! I've missed you!" Seeing who it, powder of course she would be the one to jump up on your bed, "wait a minute how long was I out for??" You Think to myself.

"Powder? How long was I asleep for?" You ask her sitting back up on the bed.

"A couple of days, uh I don't know. But it was so boring without you." She says giving you a big hug, hugging her back. Then falling asleep with her in your arms.

Waking up with powder next to you, asleep with her stuffed rabbit, slowing slipping out of bed as quietly as you could as to not wake her up. looking around the room, it's not too big nor too small, it has 2 beds and a window.

Heading towards the window and opening it, looking for something to keep it open, seeing a hook to keep it in place. hopping up onto the windowsill. Looking at the view while sitting there.

"Darci?" You hear from behind you, turning your head to the side looking at Powder "Mmm, yes honey?" You ask.

"I wanna sit up there with you," she says to you rubbing her eyes, picking her up and sitting here next to you.

"Powder you should call me y/n, now that I won't be wearing my mask that much," you say pulling her close seeing that she's cold.

"Okay!" She replied, turning back to the room and jumping down from the windowsill, then picking up powder to help her down, closing the window.

Walking over to the door and opening it seeing where we were "ah yes, the fancy door
that's where he'll be." saying to yourself.

"Powder you stay here alright I'll be back as soon as possible," you say. Closing the door and walking up to the fancy door, knocking on the door.

"Come in." You just hear, come from the other side of the door. Opening it, walking into the room.