Chapter Twenty Four

(Just before Kurumi shot Mr Waru)

"Okay so we have the address, everyone get your hero costumes on and hurry up." Everyone began to undress as they already had their costumes with them. "Wow Mina-" "Shush Sero, we don't have time." Sero nodded begrudgingly and put his costume on. Once they all had them on, Bakugo jumped up on Hitoshi's bed. "This is it, this is the day we're going to get Kaminari back safe and sound home and in the process we're going to kick some villain ass and make the world a better place. ARE YOU READY!" "YEAH!!" "FUCK YEAH, LET'S GO THEN." They ran out of the room to the front of UA. Sero smiled when he saw a certain van parked out the front. In the front seat was Sero's older brother, Akihiro. "Hiro, what are you doing here?" Mina said. Akihiro smirked. "Hat called me and so here I am." They all got in hurriedly. "Floor it." And Akihiro did, also turned on the radio blasting thunderstruck by AC/DC.

Kurumi caught up with some other T.E.P members and escaped through the back exit but they were met with something unexpected..."Well hello there." Kurumi said, starting the conversation. "Give that boy over to us." Hitoshi spoke with a deep calm voice, not voicing his emotions. Kurumi giggled. "I don't think I will, a lot has been sacrificed because of this boy. Don't want him to go to waste now do we?" She stroked the side of Denki's face. "Don't you fucking touch him." Hitoshi took a step forward. "Uh uh uhh." His hand began to glow bright green. "Don't take another step closer or I'll french fry this little freak." Midoriya's voice came through Hitoshi's earpiece. "The person in front of you is Kurumi, they shoot toxic radioactive gloop and can turn their skin into it as well. Their range isn't very long and their fighting style is mostly long range but don't get too close because they've got pretty good melee combat." Hitoshi didn't say anything back as not to alert the enemy he had an earpiece. Kiri spoke up "How about we fight you for him?" Kurumi smirked and looked around. '8 - 5, I like those odds.' "Sure." Kurumi wheeled the unconscious Denki near the door that led into the building. "Let's begin."

Bakugo started the onslaught by using his blasts to propel himself into the air and landed on top of one of the villains (Blue), another enemy (Gold) came to her aid. Mina shot out some of her acid into the eyes of 2 villains (Green and Red) and kicked their knees in, which didn't affect them as much as she thought it would. Kiri and Hitoshi pranced onto more villains (Purple, Pink and Orange) and began hand to hand combat. Sero then shot his tape to try and wrap up Kurumi but it was pointless. Kurumi's body turned green and the tape just burned off. Before he had time to yell for help, Kurumi launched forward and grabbed his arm. Sero screamed and the crackling of skin could be heard. She threw him to the side of Denki. Sero passed out from pure shock. Bakugo ran to his aid as he had dazed his opponents for a few minutes. Inspecting the burn he saw a small bit of bone. "That bitch." Bakugō turned around and went to stop Kurumi on their path to attack Mina. From the side, he got close to their face and activated his quirk causing Kurumi to get knocked to the ground. "You're an interesting one, this will be fun." Kurumi very suddenly got off the ground and shot multiple radioactive balls at Bakugo. He tried deflecting them with his blasts but they were coming in too fast. Eventually one grazed the side of his shoulder, Bakugo immediately fell to the ground. The pain was nauseating and insanely intense. He didn't realise how close Kurumi was until it was nearly too late. He shot blasts but the knockback wasn't enough for him to get away from the green glowing Kurumi. She put her hands on Bakugō's shoulders which produced a gut wrenching scream. This made Kiri's head turn ferociously. With his quirk on, he side tackles Kurumi. Bakugō shuffles to the wall, writhing in pain. Not letting Kurumi get any hits in, Kiri continually hits them not letting up once. But he stops for a second which was a second too long and Kurumi took their opportunity to return the attack. Getting hit with radioactive fists gave almost triple damage but Kiri held up as long as he could, getting the occasional fist through. Over with the others, Mina and Hitoshi had joined sides because all of the villains (Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Pink) they had to fight. Hitoshi finally got one (Blue) on a mind hook and controlled him to beat up another guy (Green) but the longer he held focus the more utterly drained he felt, luckily Blue had beaten the life out of Green. He had his fists up ready to fight as he let go of his mental hold. But Blue saw that Hitoshi was getting tired and was ready to pounce. In a few seconds Blue was on top of Hitoshi. A little surprised but also prepared, Hitoshi rolled until he was on top of Blue and beat him. The repeated punches flowed in a hypnotizing pattern making Hitoshi loose himself for a few seconds. A cry of help from Mina snapped him out of his daze. "A little help here!" Hitoshi jumped off the nearly dead Blue and threw Red off of Mina. Red smirked and prepared to attack Hitoshi with a quirk that seemed to be guns in his fingers. Almost not seeing it coming, Hitoshi quickly turned his head sideways but the bullet still grazed the side of his face. "You're fucking dead." "Get rid of his hands Shinso, they're his main weapon." Following Midoriya's words, Hitoshi pinned Red's hands behind his back. "Knock knock." Red chucked. "Who-" Red's mind fazed out of reality. "Shoot yourself in the head with your own quirk." Bang. As Red's body fell, Hitoshi saw Mina fighting Kurumi. He tried to run to her but he was stopped by a crackly voice. "Don't let her touch you." A battered Kiri lay next to a shaking Bakugō. Hitoshi felt anger and the need for vengeance for his friends. "Stay alive." Kiri chuckled lightly but stopped as he coughed violently. Mina suddenly got thrown against the wall beside them. "Fuck she's strong." Mina passed out, one whole leg of hers was completely burnt. Hitoshi walked towards Kurumi. They had been watching a bit of Hitoshi's fights and worked out that his quirk was tied to voice or something like that. Kurumi smirked and ran towards him, Hitoshi stood his ground. Though when they reached him, Hitoshi stepped out of the way and stuck his foot out successfully tripping them over. Kurumi was up as fast as she fell down and she looked as though they so wanted to say something but they held their tongue. He ran to the left of Hitoshi and quickly stepped and sprinted towards Hitoshi, severely catching him off guard. Kurumi held position on top of Hitoshi and put her hands on his neck. Before activating her quirk, she took a second to smirk but the second was too long. Electricity shook Kurumi to the core, making her faint and slump to the ground next to Hitoshi. He looked up to his saviour. The yellow haired boy stood there on shaky legs. "Hito-" Denki's eyes basically rolled into the back of his head. "DENKI!" Hitoshi leaped forward to catch the falling boy. "HELP SOMEONE FUCKING HELP US." He screamed, freaking out even more when blood began to pour out of the boy he was holding's mouth. "HELP!!!!!"

A/n - heyyyyyyyyyyyy. is denki dead or alive? Find out on the 30th of November when the next chapter is going to be published. I like my chapters sprinkled with a bit of fluff, a dash of angst and a fuck ton of smut (but not in this story...yet (do y'all want smut? Cos i will happily write it (it might be bad tho))). Shoutout to Z, an absolute bae for editing my work, he is a spawn of Satan most of the time tho. Stay well my lovelies. As per usual: vote, comment, subscribe, send a video of you burning your art piece to your teacher, don't take shit from anyone, buy pokémon badges with lgbtqia+ flags on them.