Chapter Six

!TW! Cutting, suicidal thoughts

Denki woke up in a strange room, moving slowly because of the pain. Then he remembered last night though not all of it. He started hyperventilating 'did dad sell me, did the lov capture me, am i dead?!?' Denki started to shake. 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I CAN'T BREATHE' He felt a faint touch around him, he looked up to see Hitoshi hugging him. "It's alright kami, it's okay" Denki though still shaking began to count to 10. Once he calmed down he looked into Hitoshi's eyes. "Where am i?" Hitoshi let go of the hug, "My house." Denki had forgotten about his mask and put it straight back on. "Oh okay I'll leave soon though" Hitoshi frowned at his smile "Don't wanna be a burden" Denki mumbled. "Kami, you are not a burden and you don't need to smile when you're in pain, let people help you." Denki looked down and nodded. "Breakfast will be ready soon, there's a bag with a bunch of your stuff in it in the bathroom." Denki mumbled a thanks and went into the bathroom.

In the kitchen Hitoshi thought about the morning's events. 'That was a panic attack right? I mean I've heard of them but have never seen one' He thought of the hug he had given denki. 'I gave him the hug because he was having a panic attack, no other reason'. Yeah, totally. Ten minutes later Hitoshi wondered what Denki was doing in the bathroom. *Knock knock* "Kami you alright in there?" Denki blushed at the nickname "Yeah, yup, I'm fine." "Alright but your breakfast is getting cold." "I'll be out soon." Hitoshi's eyebrows were in a concerned knot, he wasn't very convinced but he let it slide.

Denki had almost got caught. He sliced his skin with the blade one more time then began to wrap them up in bandages. He changed into a hoodie and walked into the kitchen to meet Hitoshi's parents. He was surprised when he saw Mr Aizawa and present mic. "Hi Kaminari!" "Hello!" Denki flashed hizashi a big smile. Hitoshi frowned a little. "Thanks for letting me stay the night but i gotta get home" The two dads looked at each other. "Kaminari your dad was arrested last night and is awaiting a trial that you'll need to speak at." Denki nodded, still smiling his smile, Hitoshi frowned. "Kami could you come with me for a second" He looked at Hitoshi, a little worried but agreed. They went to Hitoshi's bedroom. "Why did you take so long in the bathroom?" Denki put his shaking hands in his pockets. "I took a long shower" "The shower wasn't on for long, what were you actually doing in there?" Denki turned to leave but Hitoshi grabbed his arm. Denki swore at the pain and hitoshi's eyebrows raised. "Kami show me your arms" "No" "Kami show me your arms" "No" "Kami show me your arms." "N-" Hitoshi finally used his quirk. Denki pushed up his sleeves and showed him the bandages. "Take them off" Denki slowly unwrapped them and showed hitoshi the horrific site.

Hitoshi let go of his quirk and Denki dropped to the floor. Hitoshi dropped down next to him "Kami why?" "YOU TRY LIVING IN AN ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLD SINCE YOU WERE 7 AND YOU TRY TO STAY HAPPY, IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE." Denki started sobbing and Hitoshi pulled him into a hug. 'Since he was seven? Shit' Hitoshi looked down at Denki who had fallen asleep. He picked him up and placed him on the bed. He looked so peaceful, you'd never imagine such a sweet boy would be the victim of abuse but that's how cruel the world is.

Hitoshi walked back into the kitchen to tell his dads. "I found out that Kami cuts himself" The adults' faces showed shock, worry and sadness. "I'll go look through his stuff for razors, Hizahi wake up Eri and Hitoshi, you look after him." Hitoshi went back into his room, Denki was still asleep. As he began to push the hair out of Denki's eyes, a hand latched onto his arm pulling him closer. Denki had captured Hitoshi in a hug and he was unable to get out. The insomniac fell asleep in the yellow haired boy's arms.

Denki woke up surrounded by warmth and snuggled closer to the teddy bear he was holding. Though when he opened his eyes, he saw the teddy bear had purple hair and wasn't a teddy bear. It was Hitoshi. He began to panic a bit but the arms around him pulled tighter. "It's okay Denki, you're okay." Denki's face went bright red, he had called him his first name. He began to wriggle out but Hitoshi wouldn't let him go. "Don't go." "Shinso, wake up." Hitoshi opened his eyes and saw he was 2 inches from Denki's face. Hitoshi let go and moved away a bit. "Good morning." Denki looked at the clock. "More like good afternoon" Hitoshi looked at the clock as well, it was 3:35. "Well I'm going to the kitchen, you want something?" Denki shook his head. When Hitoshi left, Denki thought about what happened. 'Why did he sleep in the bed with me and why do I miss him?'
Aw look, you care about someone. He doesn't care about you though.
Sh-shut up
You're just a burden.
They don't want you here.
The only reason you're here is because they pity you.
Die you ugly bitch

Hitoshi walked into the kitchen, his dads were smirked at one of their phones. "What's so funny?" "Did you have a nice sleep?" Aizawa showed Hitoshi the picture of the two boys asleep. "Delete that, right now" "Haha no I don't think I will" Hitoshi tried to use his quirk but Aizawa was using his against Hitoshi. "That's unfair" "I don't know what you mean" Denki walked into the kitchen and he saw the picture. Aizawa and hizashi laughed when Denki's face went tomato red. "Um..I was w-wondering if um..I c-could go to the sh-shops." The dads remember what Hitoshi said to them earlier. Denki saw the look of pity on their faces, he hated it. "Yeah sure, Hitoshi go with him though. Oh wait don't you need some money?" "N-no it's okay I've got some, thanks though" Denki smiled. "Let's go." Hitoshi's tone was uninterested.
See he doesn't care about you
Your just a waste of space
'I know'

A/n - was a litttle late but there's this school thing that takes up half the day for three days straight and school is normally when I do this. 96 views! Noice, thanks for reading.