Chapter One

!TW! - implied self harm, slur
Third person POV
Denki sat in the shower, water gushing over his head and blood dripping down his arms he sobbed into his knees.
Kill yourself denki
Your father hate you
Your friends don't care about y-
"SHUT UP" Denki screamed "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP". He cried even louder, his head pounding. Denki vision was beginning to black out either from loss of blood or the panic attack. He took a deep breath and counted to 10, his mum had taught him how to calm down but now she was gone just like everything else good in Denki's life.

Once he calmed down Denki stood up, he would have to get out of the shower soon or his father would bash the door down and that wouldn't be the only thing he would bash. Denki stood at the sink, disinfected his cuts and wrapped them with bandages. He looked in the mirror and flashed his legendary smile, no one would suspect a thing. Denki dashed out of the bathroom, quickly got dressed and rushed down stairs only to be tripped by what he thought was a bag but was his fathers foot.

"Where do you think your going fag?" Denki's dad said with his usual slurred tone, meaning he either was drunk or had a hangover. "School" Denki mumbled. "What was that?" Denki's dad pulled his tie to make him come closer. "School" Denki mumbled a little louder. His dad whipped the back of Denki's head with his belt "school, sir". Denki's dad let go "You'll receive your punishment later" "Yes sir".

Denki walked to the door but when he stepped outside he made a dash for the bus just making it on time. Denki walked down the isle of the bus to see he favourite red head and gave him one of his best smiles. Although he felt like crying he kept up his facade.

A/n - Hoped you liked the story, i know its a little short and all over the place but the next chapter will be longer and hopefully a little more collected.