Chapter Twenty Three

Mr Waru dragged the struggling boy down the hall. "No, NO! I'm not going back in that fucking chair." Itsuki appeared from somewhere and punched him in the nose. "Finally growing a backbone ay? Fucking scum." The wiggling boy got on Mr Waru's nerves. "Itsuki you take him, I'll be in my office." Itsuki took hold of Denki gladly. "Father and son reunited." Denki spat blood at the mans face. "Fuck you, you piece of shit. You killed my mother didn't you." Itsuki wiped the blood from his face and laughed. "You're not as dumb as you look. Yes I did." Denki looked his once father in the eye. "Why?" He laughed again. "Well after the accident she was always acting weird and when I found out she was trying to leave me, I had to do what I had to do." Denki's fingers latched onto a nearby door frame. "Accident? What accident?" Itsuki stopped walking for a second. "You would have been too young to remember but I used to work in construction and some wood hit me flat on the head. At the hospital the doctors said it messed up my feeling and thinking processes but I felt better than ever. Everything's more clear now." Itsuki cracked the fingers that were hanging onto the door frame. "I drank alot because I did miss your mother but now I realise she was a bitch and I was right to kill her so yeah." Denki punched him, right in the jaw. Itsuki's head turned back to look at him with a devilish smile and blood dripping down his chin. "Nice punch boy, learned from the best." He smashed Denki's face into the door leading to the chair. He struggled with all his might but Itsuki was stronger. Once he was strapped down, the man put more jump leads on Denki's skin. Once out of the room Itsuki connected to the microphone that spoke into the chair room. "Say hi to your mum for me." Then he flipped the switch.

Hitoshi stared at the ceiling, on the verge of sleep, when Kiri burst through the door with a face like a tomato from running as fast as he could. The purple haired boy was thoroughly confused as to why his sharp toothed friend was in his door at 1 am. "What's u-" "you need to see this." Hitoshi sat up and swung hisleags over the side of his bed. Kiri sat next to him and held the phone in between them. On the screen was a video of denki in the chair. Before it even started Hitoshi was already horrified. The boy he'd once known had been mutilated. The longs cuts down the side of his face stuck out the most because of the yellow and red spots around and on them. Then the video started. "Say hi to your mother for me." The most spine chilling scream rang through out the air. Hitoshi forgot how to breathe. Denki began to shake violently and foam at the mouth just as the video ended. "What the fuck.." He turned to Kiri hoping, pleading that it's a joke. But he just looked sad. "I'm going to call everyone to come over to discuss a plan of action." Hitoshi didn't hear him, he was too busy repeating what he saw in his head over and over again. His hands shook as tears made little pools on his palms. 'What fucking human being does this? I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him.' He stood up off the bed. Bad decision. In two seconds flat he was hunched over the toilet bowl, emptying his guts. Kiri ran over to the hyperventilating boy, about to ask if he was okay. He wasn't. In an act of rage Hitoshi scrambled to stand in front of the mirror..and smashed it with his fist. He then fell to the floor, shaking and getting his legs cut by the glass that fell on the ground. Kiri got on his phone as fast as he could. "Mina get here as soon as you can."

Bakugō stood in front of the bakusquad. "We've got to do something right now if not Denki's gonna be dead very fucking soon." Hitoshi lifted his head off Mina's shoulder. "What are we going to do, we've got no leads, no information, no nothing." Mina pulled him back into the hug. "I know it's hard when you don't know what's happening to him but now is not the time to be thinking like that. I know it's easy to just slip back into that state of mind but you've got to be strong for Denki." Silent tears escaped from Hitoshi's eyes. "Okay?" He nodded. "Shitshitshit guys, they're at it again." Sero shows the group his phone as a live video of the T.E.P attacking the police department played. Kurumi was shooting radioactive sludge at the heroes, itsuki was using his speed to get around heroes and bash them over the head, Mr Waru wasn't anywhere to be seen and a few other villains. Suddenly a beam of pure electricity shot out of the middle of the police department. Mr Waru then walked out of the building, carrying the head of the head of the police department. He turned back the building and used the canister containing the electricity to demolish the last structural pillars causing the building to collapse. "Another point to the villains." A beam of electricity shot towards the camera, cutting the stream off. "Fuck." Kiri and Sero said at the same time. "Jinx." Bakugō hit Sero in the back of the head. "I swear I'm going to get a permanent bump there." "You won't if you stop acting like a fucking idiot." Bakugō sighed. "So what do we have?" "The T.E.P still at large." "Snacks." "Nothing from Todoroki's information stream." "A cut up hand." Hitoshi pulled his bleeding hand from a towel. "Shin! There's still glass in your hand, where's your first aid kit?" He shrugged. Mina got up to check the bathroom as the door suddenly busted open. Aizawa stood in a room of surprised teenagers. "We've found their hideout."

At the hideout members of the T.E.P were running around frantically packing up to get out of there before heroes raided it. Most of the other 50 background members had cleared out but Mr Waru and Kurumi remained. That Itsuki fucker ran off without a trace as soon as he heard the news. Knew he was shady. Anyways, do you know where Ben's been lately? He wouldn't have missed our attack against the police department." Mr Waru shoved a few guns into a suitcase. "I don't know." "Bullshit Mr Waru, Utter bullshit. I know when you're lying. He stayed silent and started grabbing clothes. "Where is Be-" "He's dead." Kurumi was stunned into silence. "W-what? What the fuck happened to him?" Mr Waru sighed and stopped rushing around. "He was trying to help Mr electric escape so I had to kill him." Mr Waru began packing things up again while Kurumi stayed still. "You. Killed. Ben? Ha..ha..hahahahaha." Mr Waru ignored them. "Fucker." *Bang* Mr Waru's body slumped to the floor. Kurumi stood over the dead man's body. "Absolute fucker." She shot him in the face again for good measure. Two green tears slide down Kurumi's face. "Hope you're having fun in hell Benny boy." They wiped their eyes and finished packing everything up. He then went to a room. On the floor was a totally fizzed out denki, shaking like he was having a seizure. "You're coming with me, you and your beautiful face." She put him in this wheelchair with arm and leg straps she conveniently had. They caught up with some other members and escaped through the back exit but they were met with something unexpected.

A/n - ey. my goal is to be as impulsive as i can, you only live once and it doesn't really matter what you do, fuck society's and what they think is acceptable, be as outrageous as you can, jump on tables, steal cars, be loud and proud, don't give a fuck, give a fuck, confess to that person, don't get stuck in some desk job, live your life to the fullest. cos why not. Also vote, comment, subscribe, dance your heart out to that song, get those toxic people out of your life, and the most important thing of all. Have fun.