Chapter Five

!TW! Cutting, a bit of abuse

The next two days went fast for Denki. He didn't do much except for a lot of school work because of the suspension. Luckily he did most of it alone, he didn't think he could face the students especially Hitoshi.

Thursday - 4pm
Denki finished the last of his worksheets and went to find Nezu. As he walked down the hallway he saw hitoshi and dashed into the bathroom. The girls bathroom. Denki turned around to face the people at the sink, his eyes widened. "Get out you pervert!" Denki slapped a hand over his eyes and ran out of the bathroom. He tripped over something, he turned his head to see Hitoshi standing above him "Fuck! Sorry, bye". Denki got up and raced down the hallway to Nezu's office.

"Hello kaminari, have a seat" Denki mumbled a hello and sat down. "Your suspension is over starting tomorrow but i don't want to see you get into any more trouble or it won't just be a two day suspension, understood?" Denki nodded. "Goodbye Denki, I expect good things from you." Denki flashed a big smile and left. He limped out of the school gates, tripping over made some of his cuts reopen. As he made the long trip home he remembered that his dad would be home tonight.

Denki opened the door, checking if his dad was home or not. It didn't seem like he was but tiptoed to make sure. When Denki was sure his dad wasn't home he went upstairs to check on his cuts. He stepped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
Ugly
Fat
Disgusting
No one care about you
Silent tears streamed down Denki's face.
Cut yourself you stupid bitch, it's the only thing you can control in your stupid fucking life
He took out the razor and cut. Blood was all over the sink. Denki stared at himself in the mirror 'Why do i have to be like this, can't i have a good life with a good family?' Denki sadly chuckled 'Haha no, because no one cares.' He wrapped up his cuts and went to bed. 'No one cares...'

Hitoshi looked at the clock, 6:43, he sighed and got up. Once he had a quick shower and got changed he went to wake up his sister. "Eri, you gotta get up now" "Aww toshi, five more minutes? Pwetty pwease" "It's already 7 though... fine five more minutes" "I love you big brother!" Hitoshi went into the kitchen where he saw both his dads were already up. "Morning son!!" Present mic aka Hizashi greeted the boy loudly. "Do you have to be so loud" Aizawa remarked. "Morning" Hitoshi muttered. He hadn't been able to get any sleep last night. 1 thing being that he had insomnia and the 2nd thing being denki, why couldn't he get that yellow boy out of his mind? "Is eri up yet?" Aizawa asked. "I'll get her" Hitoshi dragged himself down the hall. "Time to go eri." "Okay"

Denki jumped onto the bus, receiving some looks, he sat down next to kiri. "Hey denks, um i was just wondering if it was true that um you beat up Hitoshi?" Denki gave a sheepish smile, "Yeah, i just went a little too far when we were sparring" Kirishima nodded and began to talk about what happened when he was away. But Denki was too worried about if hitoshi was going to confront him.

Denki walked into the classroom with one of his best smiles, he chatted with the bakusquad for a while but then he saw him. As much as Denki wanted to apologise, Hitoshi still might use his quirk on him. Denki turned back to the group but he was already walking over. "Kaminari, can you come with me for a second." Denki looked at the group most had confused faces, Mina raised her eyebrows a couple of times. Denki, blushing a little, nodded and following him. "I'm sorry for pushing your buttons on Tuesday, I crossed a line I'm sorry." Denki smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "I'm sorry too" Hitoshi wanted to use his quirk but Denki wouldn't trust him after that. Hitoshi walked back to the desk and so did denki. "What was that about?" Sero asked. "Oh nothing" Denki smiled while rubbing the back of his neck.

Although Hitoshi said that he had crossed a line he wasn't going to give up. He thought of the possible ways to find out the truth, he could follow Denki home. Ask his parents about him and stuff, it was either that or his quirk. At lunch Hitoshi went to the teachers lounge and told his dad that he would be home late. "May i ask why?" "I'm going over to Kaminari's house for dinner, if that's alright?" Aizawa was silently happy that Hitoshi was making friends. "Yeah sure" "Thanks dad see you in class". Hitoshi's plan was all set

The end of the day finally came, Denki on one hand was nervous to see if his dad was home or not and Hitoshi couldn't wait to find out the truth. Missing the bus yet again, Denki had to walk home. He was getting more anxious by the minute, once he saw his car in the driveway his hands started shaking. Hitoshi noticed Denki was getting kind of nervous 'I wonder why?'. Hitoshi hid behind a bush and watched Denki walk up his driveway. When Denki walked in and shut the door, Hitoshi heard a loud crash. He ran the driveway and swung the door open wide. His eyes immediately saw Denki's father beating the shit out of him. "Who the fuck is this denki" Denki's eyes were full of fear and shock "l-leave shinso" "No I'm not leavening until this dick lets you go" Denki's fathers hand tightened on Denki's throat "Fuck off yo-" Hitoshi had him under control now. "Let Kami go" Denki dropped to the floor "And call the cops on yourself" He tried to struggle but it was no use, there were faint sirens in the distance. Hitoshi rushed to Denki who started crying in his arms. "It's okay now, it's going to be all okay now."

The cops arrived and arrested Denki's father. Denki had fallen asleep in Hitoshi's arms. 'How long has Kaminari been living like this' He wondered, he'd have to ask him in the morning. Aizawa had been informed of what happened and came and picked the boys up. "Hitoshi I'm glad you're okay" "Yeah but i don't think Denki is" Aizawa nodded. "He can stay with us until the school dorms open" Hitoshi nodded and smiled a small smile. Denki snuggled closer to him, Hitoshi blushed madly. Aizawa saw this and smirked a little. As hitoshi began to fall asleep, he mumbled "Everything is okay Denki now you're with me." But not everything was.

A/n - the music i put in is mostly what i think are good songs and somewhat fit with the chapter though you dont have to listen to it. Thx for reading. P.s when i put single quotation marks around a sentence 'like this' it's what their thinking.