Chapter 30

Hello ladies and gentlemen please enjoy this chapter and happy reading. Mcwaatjies

__________________________________

The air in the room suddenly felt stiff and awkward, It almost felt like I will be told this is the end of my life and I am going to hell on top of that.

"Come let's sit over there."

He pointed to two chaise chairs that were near the big window. The view here is breath taking and you could see almost all of the property from this angle..

I sat down to the most comfortable chair I had ever seen but I could not relax it was as if I was sitting in a metal cold chair that had spikes on it.

"All I want to know Nikolai is iffff.....

"Wait let me go first."

OK." I agreed

" My lifestyle and job choice don't exactly give me room to care or love, which is why I always focus on my work. Then you came along.

"I didn't exactly come here, I was kidnapped remember. He gives me a look. Never mind carry-on."

Then you came around and I suddenly felt alive, I saw colour again, I felt things unfamiliar to me and I kept ignoring it and pushing it to the side."

"Why did you push those feelings aside?"

"well like I said, they were unfamiliar to me and they made me be angry at you, I told myself you were to blame because they started from the moment our eyes met for the first time and I was drawn to your
Sun. You see I thought it was infatuation at first and that it would pass.

And no it's not because of your race, I have been with black women before even other races as well, but it was for fun, passing time that sort of thing. For me it was a means to an end, for my flesh needs. "

"What are you saying exactly?"

"What I am saying Lelo is that I, we should....."

**Someone knocks at the door twice and waits **

"Damn it who is it?"

"Boss it's me Gerald"

"what do you want I am busy?"

"Well boss we need you in the basement."

"Whatever it is you can tell Ivan to handle it I am busy with something very important here."

"I am sorry boss but this needs you and the second in command is not on the premises."

"This better be a real crisis Gerald or you won't like disturbing me while I am busy with important staff."

"it is sir, we found a spy."

"Shit, I will be right down, keep whoever it is warm for me."

"sure boss."

"Lelo I have to deal with this issue but we are not done here, I will come find you as soon as I am done ok?"

"Okay." I nod

He kisses me on the lips and leaves me feeling all tingly. I better go get ready for the day.

Me and Yulia went to Nicole's flat and I was forbidden to withhold details of any kind even if I think it's not important I must share it.

Of course they didn't believe me when I told them nothing happened that night and that we still haven't talked about my situation with him or whatever it is.

"Yulia do you believe her, because I don't?"

"I don't either, we should tickle her until she tells us the truth."