Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to my first fan handygw enjoy and please vote or leave a comment thanks a million to all my readers

______________________________________

I woke up 5 minutes before the alarm went off. I am not rested at all, I kept dreaming that I was back in the dungeon but I was locked in side with Nikolai and he kept looking at me as if he could eat me whole and every time I would wake up just as his face was close to mine by an inch and it felt like I was swimming deep in his grey eyes.

I was done cleaning myself and I went down stairs to the kitchen. I arrived just as other staff members judging by their attire were arriving as well. We were so many, did he really need l this staff, was he married with many kids and maybe he lives with his parents and in-laws? Well whatever so long as I get paid and reasonable leave days...... Matilda walked in and greeted everyone. She immediately told us want needs to be done for the day and week and where everyone was stationed to work. I was given the worst by far, I assume because I am the new one. I heard some girls giggling and yes gals because really who does that after high school....lame.

Well I was to start the morning by cleaning all the bathrooms in the house and staff quarters which are 22 in total. And then after breakfast I must spring clean the kitchen. I decided to start with the bathrooms that are used frequently because they would be the most dirtiest and if I get tired I can at least not have to clean hard on the others.

I was done cleaning 9 bathrooms already and I remember seeing the boss in the dining room eating his breakfast, so it must be okay to go clean the bathroom in his bedroom. I knocked out of manners just in case. The was no answer not that I expected one because I know he is in the dining room so I opened the door with confidence and froze at the door when I saw Nikolai shirtless his back was to me. I jumped at the sound of his voice. I must have been paralysed because I didn't see him turn or him approach me until he shook me by my shoulders yelling to me. "What the fuck are you doing in my room and who said you could come in? I won't repeat myself" he was so angry I swear I could see steam coming out of his nostrils. "I-I was coming to kl-clean the bathroom" damn it I stuttered. "Didn't Matilda tell you not to come in whilst I am in the room unless I asked for you?" I swallowed hard. "She did but then I thought I saw you d....." "Get the fuck out now" I didn't move, I really wanted to by my feet were glued to the floor. I don't know what it is about me but when I am extremely terrified I can't move I freeze. Next thing I know he slaps me hard and whilst I am still recovering from that shock of being hit he drags me to his room and through a door, the room is dark but it has dim lights that I can see all this weird furniture. He drags me to a bench stool or short table-like thing. He tells me to lay on it with on my stomach and to spread my arms to the front end. Everything is in slow motion mode for me and I only see his hand as he slaps me again and again and again. I felt my face swollen and I am sure m bleeding somewhere on my face because I can feel warm liquid dripping from my chin. "You really like testing me huh?... I told you I don't like repeating myself, now you will pay for being disobedient and stop spacing out you look like a freak you dumb bitch." He points to the bench / table thing with his index finger. I do as I am told this time, he tells me to hold on to the end of the bench and not let go and to "count with him". I registered the sound of the whip on my back before I could feel the pain that tore through me and my screams filled the dark room. Whip after whip I counted till the last, it must have come out as a sigh because I barely heard myself saying 15.

I groaned when I was being shaken up  from my sleep. "5 more minutes daddy" yes I rejoiced inside, he must have left my bedroom. "Aaaaah" I screamed when the blanket was yanked off me gently but still the freezing breeze was not welcomed. "I said 5 more minutes please daddy." I said as I sat up. "I am sorry miss Lelo but I am not your daddy and I am here to dress your wounds and give you your medication." It was as if a huge bucket of cold water was poured on me as realisation sinked in. I was not home and my body was in pain from the violent beating I got. I started to tremble but I was not sure it was from the cold or fear, I was in hell and I needed to escape.

Matilda began to clean and dress the wounds I touched my face and the was a band aid on my cheek just below my left eye and my face was swollen I couldn't even feel half of my face and the part I could feel was  painful. " look I don't particularly care why your here or what happens to you but please try and not upset the boss, stay away from him. I told you he doesn't like being disturbed" I kept quiet trying to remember what happened yesterday, yes it was the following day, I must have collapsed. Then I remembered as a shiver went through me. " I thought he was still eating in the dining room and then he was so angry." I said tearing up remembering how evil he looked his eyes were so void yet so raging with fire. "It doesn't matter just keep your head down and avoid him as much as possible."

I wanted to tell her she doesn't need to tell me twice but she was already walking out and closing the door. My last thoughts were. "I really need to escape from here."