Chapter 7

Happy reading

______________________________________

I didn't even squeak a come in, but I guess whoever is behind the door decided to invite themselves in. " hello!, I knocked.... said the owner of the small voice. Relief washed over me as I saw her. I didn't mean to frighten you. My name is Yulia, I am Nikolai's younger sister." I started to panic again. She must have seen my face because she chuckled. " don't worry I mean you no harm. I came to see the girl who made my brother lose sleep and brought back his guilty conscience.... I made no effort to respond as I was stunned, she kept talking though as if she was telling me a tale...Of course its not that he is completely evil, we just had a rough upbringing and he trust no one except for me, but I am here betraying that trust out of curiosity." She was now sitting at the edge of the small bed. "Wh- why are you curious?" I asked also noting I need to stop stuttering. Fear cripples the mind and in order for me to escape here I needed to be assertive and sure of myself. "Well for starters my brother never feels any guilt by punishing people, in fact the screams of his victims fuel him, they are music to his ears." She must have seen the horror on my face because she laughed and said "I might have exaggerated a bit. And secondly his floozies always spend the night, sometimes even a week and he also helps himself with some of the house maids. She cringed when she said that..... but I heard from a reliable source that since you have been here he has not indulged in that and that he carried you himself from the punishment chambers to your room, plus he spared you your life." I was speechless. The silence stretched on for a pregnant moment before she rose from the bed. " anyway I am glad there's someone around my age to hang out with, it can get quite boring around here." With that said she turned and left my cell.., I mean my bedroom.

Many things were going through my mind but I was certain I did not influence any change in Nikolai's  behaviour, maybe he is a little off from stress or whatever and his family noticed the change when he kidnapped me. At least Yulia seems nice and if I make her my bestie my chances of escape are huge.

#######

The following morning I was back to my duty of cleaning the library, my nerves were so high I kept looking at the door. Maybe he was not here, in fact I hope he is away on business forever.  When I was done I went to look for Matilda so she can tell me what to do again. I didn't even know where to look for her and decided the first place was the kitchen. As I walked in this tall figure was  standing by the fridge drinking some flavoured water, when he turned around and closed the bottle cap and fridge door I almost ran but remember that I had to be strong for myself, I didn't do anything wrong I think. I moved past the island and heading for the back door but he came in front of me and blocked my way. I stepped back and looked at him straight in the eyes, against Matilda's advice. "It seems your always at the wrong place at the wrong time." He said in that deep voice of his. I swear it's like Liam Neeson's voice. " What are your plans with me?" He arched an eyebrow " You work here now, what else can you want?" Was he for real "Well my freedom and to see my family."  He looked at me as if I was going to say I am joking. "You will never see your family again, your part of the mob family now, and freedom is a big responsibility for anyone and I have taken the liberty to take yours." What, did he just say that? "Well thanks for the kindness but I would like mine back because no one owns me and I want to see my family, I also need to go to varsity. Besides we have not discussed my employment terms and how much I am earning." He laughed in my face, he laughed so hard I almost laughed with him too.

"Get back to work little girl and next time your in the room when I am fucking, you will find my cock deep inside that cunt of yours too." With that he left the kitchen and I still had to look for Matilda. I really need to start working on a plan to escape.

**********************************
Hello my lovely wattpaders please vote and leave a comment, I am open to critics but please don't be harsh or rude. Stay home and stay safe. Together we can beat Covid-19