Chapter 11

Happy reading people and enjoy

______________________________________

The fresh air is so much more blissful after months of being on lockdown. I can't believe I'm at the mall, I love shopping and so does Yulia we have been going from store to store. I can't help but be morose about the things I got because I will leave them behind when I leave that mansion of hell.

"Lelo come see, this lingerie will look good on you, especially the colour on your skin tone." She is like a kid in a candy store I swear.

"Let me see... I say as I join her where the under garments are hanged.... It really is sexy girl, but one problem I don't have a man to dress sexy for." I tell her and she looks at me as if I said I don't know who Michael Jackson is.

"Well my dear poor Lelo, you do not need a man to dress sexy, own your body my darling and dare life in the face whilst wearing sexy lingerie."

"I wish I could own my body, but it's already violated." Oops I was not planning to say anything because I know she won't let it go until I tell her what I meant by that.

"What do you mean, did any of the men who work for my family hurt you?"

"No no no nothing like that."

"Like what then?"

"Can you please let it go, I was just saying how woman are oppressed in many more ways than one and that,  what we put on our bodies should be our own choice and nobody else."

She kept quiet for a while as if thinking about what I have just said, or maybe she saw right through my bullshit.

"I guess your right, which is why I think women should wear lingerie for themselves and not for any man or woman, if you prefer." She winked at me and she was smiling. Which made me smile because I dodged a bullet there.

When we were done with shopping we went to the food court to eat, we needed all the energy we spent shopping. Honestly I was not hungry my nerves are on end and I need a diversion.

"Yulia I am going to the ladies room, I will meet you at the restaurant." I said  while walking in the direction of the toilets.

"Wait I will come with you, I need to go as well." She replied back.

Well there goes that plan. "Sure come along....you."

By the time we left the mall it was way past my dinner time at the mansion but I was not hungry. I had a great time and even though my plan to try and escape did not work, there's always a next time. The front door was yanked open before we got out of the car and Nikolai was a beast on fire with rage.

"Where the hell have you been all day, I tried calling you, but it was off, where is your phone Yulia?" He barked the words at Yulia while he kept glaring at the body guards and driver.

"Relax Lelo and I went shopping and lost track of time that's all."

"I must relax really Yulia? out of everyone I would think you understand the danger our family is in at the moment, I thought something happened to you and you... he said glaring at the body guards and driver..... we're your phone's off as well, why couldn't I reach you?"

"Sorry boss." They all said at the same time.

"Don't apologise it was me who instructed you to switch off your phones, I do need my privacy after all, just one afternoon without being looked over by my big brother." She said all this while looking at Nikolai right in the eyes

They probably have forgotten that I am here, this is my chance to slip and go to the house. Just as I was going to take a step forward Nikolai turned his gaze at me.

"You only answer to me and I don't remember telling you to leave work or these premises.?" I was not sure whether that was a question or a statement but I decided to nod before he can slaps me and say he doesn't like to repeat himself.

"Say that you understand." He said through his teeth.

"I understand sir." Sarcasm dripping from my voice and something else I didn't know, whatever it was I was proud of myself for not stuttering or squeaking.

"Leave her alone she is my friend and she can go where ever."

"She is my property Yulia and I advise you to not get attached."

Whaaaat the hell did he just say I was.  I am no one's property.

"No she is mine and you leave her alone, you always take things I like it's not fair."

I could be hearing things but did she just say I am hers and I am a thing she likes. Wow so much for "she's my friend." This whole family is psychotic. I decided I did not want to hear anymore of the siblings quarrel and walked in the house and went straight to my quarters but I was not lucky because, one of the Legend maids blocked my way on the stairs.

"Just because you get special treatment doesn't mean your one of us and we don't like slackers so next time you want to skip work make sure you have done your share."

All the while I kept thinking this bitch sure can talk. When she was done she pushed me to the side of the wall and sashayed down the stairs, yes people sashayed her none existent ass all the way down the stairs until she turned the corner leading to the entertainment room. The most shocking fact is that I stood there against that wall and watched her, till she disappeared.

When I got to my room, went and took a shower when I was coming out of the bathroom my bedroom door was being closed by someone on their way out. All I saw was a man wearing a black suit, when I looked around the room all my shopping bags were all over the floor and over the tiny bed.

I guess Yulia and I went overboard with shopping, I do feel guilty about her buying me all this stuff especially after I realised I am her pet project or whatever it is she likes now. One good thing I learned today was that at dinner time all the employees are inside eating including the guards and that is my window of opportunity to escape. Bye bye to this place and soon it will be a distant memory. With that I went to bed and slept like a baby for the first time since I arrived here.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment. Mcwaaaaaatjies xoxoxo