Chapter 6

Pacific Ocean

No one's POV

The beautiful afternoon sky is a nice blue, the sun shining down onto the ocean, and the ocean reflecting the image back. As we see the sun, an eagle circles about, cawing every now and then. As the camera slowly tilts downwards, we see Enterprise standing on the bow of her ship.

Enterprise: One battle ends...and another... begins.

The view shifts to above her ship, showing a huge formation of ships.. and then someone just has to say something-

Q.E.: It's about time they showed up, this is the fleet I've been expecting!

However, you may be wondering... Where is our main protagonist? Well, he is currently sailing right behind Enterprise's ship, and Illinois himself is on turret no. 2, sipping some black coffee..

Hood: This is indeed an astounding view, and certainly quite promising.

Warspite: This fight I'm sure, will be decisive..

As the Cleveland sisters talk aboard Hornet's ship, the view switches back over to Illinois, who is about to fall asleep until...

Hood: Hello Illinois. *smiling*

Illinois: Hello Ms. Hood, what brings you over to my ship? The view isn't that great... *points to the stern of Enterprise's ship* If you can't tell.

Hood: Well, I thought you would like some company before this battle.

Illinois: Heh, well thanks. I just hope no one dies..

Hood: Don't worry, I'm sure nothing bad will happen. Besides, we have some of our best warriors here.

Illinois: True that... true that.

Hood: I just want to know, you are a great friend Illinois. *smiles*

Illinois: *slightly smiles* To you as well Hood.

They both then sit in comfortable silence. The camera then flicks to the Sakura Empire fleet, Akagi and Kaga at the front.

(Timeskip cause yk...yeah.. ;-;)

Mirror Sea

Illinois POV

What... is this place? It's way to dark here... I have a real bad feeling about this. Deep breaths, I have to stay calm.

???: LOOK OVER THERE BIG SIS!!

What are they yappin about-holy shit. 

Portals, So many portals. Siren ships are coming out of them like crazy! This is some Narnia type shit right here folks. WAIT IS THAT AKAGI?! WHAT THE FLIPPITY FLYING FU-

Akagi: If it isn't the legendary Azur Lane, welcome to my ocean. I've been expecting you... Especially you, Illinois...

Illinois: Well if you have been expecting me, at least give me some drinks first, maybe some food. Cause this doesn't seem very welcoming..

Akagi: Hmpf, well, I hope this makes up for it. *sends multiple planes*

Enterprise: Really Illinois?

Illinois: Oh stop being a crybaby, now get ready to fight. *pulls sword*

Hm, looks like the Royal Navy is leading the charge. Might as well join them.