Chapter 3

Memory

No one's POV

???'s Room

???: Look at that, the ocean is so lovely today.

Enterprise: I've never felt any type of beauty when looking at it. From the moment we were born the ocean was a place for war, and there is nothing lovely about that. Besides, ...the ocean is the place where..-

???: What you're thinking is wrong, ...you seem to forget darling sister, that we are not human, we are ships in human forms. Therefore the sea is a part of us. it is engraved deep within our souls..

Enterprise: ...

???: *now named Yorktown* I have faith that one day you'll remember, so many people have placed their trust in your name. May Azur Lane people be blessed.. and especially you Enterprise, my dear little sister.

Present Day

Still No one's POV

We can see a figure walking into Enterprise's room, and as they head to the curtains...

Enterprise: *mumbling* Yorktown.. Sister..

???: Aww, you sound cute talking in your sleep.

Enterprise: !!!

???: *while tying curtain* Good morning miss, Did you have a goodnight sleep?

Enterprise: You're-

???: I work as a maid, my name is Belfast *smiles*

(Flashback to le epic fight scene)

Illinois' POV

Man is this battle carnage, everyone is pushing themselves too hard... just like me in the Kor-... andddd now looks like they're in a face-off.

Shokaku: Zuikaku! *jumps down* Are you hurt?

Zuikaku: A maid?! Is this some kind of joke.

Eugen: I assure you, it is not. This is Belfast, the second ship in the Edinburgh class of light cruisers for the Royal Navy. Despite her looks, she is still a legendary warrior of the seas... do not underestimate her.

Belfast: Thank you, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. Always a pleasure to cross paths with you. Though I did not expect the two of us to be meeting on this journey.

Eugen: Neither did I, but since we're both here, it would be good to settle our grudges away from Iron Blood and Royal Navy.

Belfast: I make no objections to this proposal...

Shokaku/Zuikaku: *le gasp* !!!

Illinois: Stop! Hammer time!- *BONK*

R: *pulls hand back* Oi that's not in the script, on that note, back to the story..

(Timeskip all of this because author became lazy-)

Royal Garden (yes I know that's one juicy fat timeskip, please forgive me.)

Illinois' POV

I must think to myself, how did I get myself into a tea party with ships older than me, yet I look older than them? And looks like the queen is about to go off-