Epilogue

No one's POV

Illinois' Original World

It's been 6 months since the event in Azur Lane. After it was over, everyone continued on with their lives. All 4 factions lived together and thrived. Sure, his death impacted everyone, but everyone grew. Hood, though sad about his departure, knew that he was gone for good, and moved on. She still loves him, but it's a love that is always there, but not in a romantic way. Enterprise got a lot better, she watches herself and takes breaks. She even eats actual food! 

However, the 4 Iowa's returned to their world, to return to living as a museum. Today was Veterans Day, all the remaining WW2 era ships, that are museums, sat on Missouri's ship, to talk to all the ships that couldn't be there. Currently, the Iowas are telling everyone else about their fight in a different world, and telling them about their long list brother.

Iowa: -And then Illinois comes in with a strong punch! Ah, he was so strong.

Missouri: Probably stronger than all of us.

Jersey: Meh, he was on the same level as me.

Kidd: This guy sounds like a real hero, even a good fighter.

Alabama: Yeah, sounds like he could hold his own. 

North Carolina: And he did all that and won?!

Arizona: Imagine him against a whole fleet!

Wisconsin: Well actually, there was this one time he...-

No one's POV

Void.

Illinois: Ah, talking about me, at least they're telling the truth.

Reaper: So, whatcha doin?

Illinois: AHHH! GOD DAMN R, STOP SCARING ME.

Reaper: My bad, anyways, how do you like it here?

Illinois: I like it, same ole same ole.

Reaper: Well, I'm giving you a new role. 

Illinois: What?

Reaper: Well...

Illinois: What am I?!

Reaper: Well, you are now-

*scene fades out*

(A/N: Ahhhhh finally finished. Thank you for reading this book, and if you like it? Then hell yea! Thank you all for the reads and votes! Have a nice day, R out.)