Teaser for Future Chapters...

A/N: So... been awhile huh... well good news, by next week or so I should be back on track, as I hit a major writers block. For now though, I thought I would give you guys a little snippet of upcoming chapters (basically one liners...). Some things here may be cut... or not. ;)

(Flash-forward)

Illinois: You know Enterprise... everyone has a heart, including yourself.

Enterprise: Illinois... what really happened in Korea?

Illinois: ...well, here's what really happened.

???: You... you interest me, the first male ship, now this is a fight that is worthy.

Illinois: YOU! YOU WERE SUNK BY OUR PLANES! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!

???: ...who are you again?

???: I am the power inside you, the power of yourself, or alternate self..

Illinois: You know... *cough* you may have gotten a little stab at me, but you forgot one thing... it takes more than a little stab to kill me.

???: Listen Illinois... I just wanted to tell you I care about you... and maybe when you come back, we can make us more than just friends..

Illinois: Heh, new world but old world... meets a new ship to them. 10 vs 1... *smirks* I like those odds.

Illinois: *sees a portal* Well, you may be able to- *cough* kill me, but you'll have to- *takes last breath* deal.. with... them...

???: huh-?!

?/?/?/?: LEAVE HIM ALONE!

???: This power will make you stronger at the cost of your age... you will have newer rigging but an older look... do you accept this power to beat her?

Illinois: This deal, I have to say...-

Illinois: It's what they all say... no one lives forever *smiles*

(Flash-forward End)

.

.

.

.

...you have reached the end of this document, please exit out now..