My first story!!!

HEY GUYS!!!

So, I decided to write my very first Taekook fanfiction; that means this is my first time typing or writing down a story on Wattpad and mistakes are predictable in this case.

It surely won't be faultless and flawless, yet lucid and precise. Also, English isn't my first language so grammatical errors are foreseeable.

The story is totally fictional and does not relate or connect to any idols or events in reality. Plagiarism is a crime, so do not copy my work, and do inform me someone copies it and presents it as his/her own story. The story might not be that interesting at first but later on, will get riveting and deep. It is not something that eye-capturing but just a short account of the meet of two stepbrothers in a quirky way...

The story contains:

Boy X Boy

----------------------------                                                                                                                                                             

Top Kook    

Bottom  Tae 

Bullying

Swearing/Cursing

Ships in the story:

~  Taekook 

Side ships:                                                                                                                                                             

~Yoonmin 

~Namjin

~Hoseok x Y/N                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Reminding you once again dears, this is my very first set down of such a story and it is fictional so no hate towards any Idols or Ships.

Please leave if you are uncomfy with any of the given warnings, ships, or any particular slice of the story.

I hope you enjoy my story 'Step brothers'......