Call & The Caller...

??:" hello who is it?"

Tae:"is this jeon Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk:"w-who are you, & do I know you, a-and why d-do you sound f-familiar?!"

Tae:" you sound familiar to me too, btw I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

Jeongguk:"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung the one I bully?!"

Tae:"w-what no...I'm –"

Jeongguk:" how did you get my number and who told you my real name, Huh?! I'm damn sure you are stalking me aren't you nerd!!!" he spoke between his gritted teeth, clenching his fists.

Tae:"j-jungkook,i-is that y-you?... I think I dialed the wrong number or I was texted the wrong number, s-sorry." he spoke with his voice slightly shaky from terror.

Jungkook:" no, but who texted you whose number and whom do you mean by jeon Jeongguk?!"

Tae:"a-actually my mother got divorced a year ago but now she decided to marry the CEO of the company she works in. He has a son who is jeon Jeongguk, basically my future stepbrother, so I was trying to contact him b-but ended up calling y-you..."

Jungkook:" wait a minute- who is the CEO you are talking about and who your mother is going to marry, Huh?!"

Tae:"i-it is Mr.j-jeon Jung-Hwa, the CEO of Jeon enterprises. And-"

Before Tae could speak further he felt the call being ended from the other side. He sighed not wanting to have any kind of a nightmare; he just jerked his thoughts off, clearing his mind as he cooked ramen for himself. He ate it, checked if all the windows and doors were locked, and soon went to sleep.

*Meanwhile with Jungkook*

Jungkook pov

I stomped out of the cafeteria to catch that nerd but before I could he disappeared. I decided to skip the rest of the classes and go back home as I didn't want to start a fight as I didn't want anyone incurring my wrath and get ended up being beaten or cursed by me. Once I was back home I took a warm and long shower and slept as I had nothing to do.

*Times skip 8:45 pm*

I woke up and I heard my phone ringing continuously. It was from an unknown number. I picked up;

"Hello who is it?"I spoke clearly unaware of who was on the other line.

"is this jeon Jeongguk?" a deep voice uttered from the other line that seemed very recognizable...

"w-who are you, & do I know you, a-and why d-do you sound f-familiar?!"I said as I panicked after hearing my real name. Actually, my father is a business tycoon, and he being a rich and successful businessman has many rivals. So just for my protection he or I never disclosed the real name that is jeon Jeongguk or me being the son of jeon Jung-Hwa, my father, and also the fact that I am his son. (nobody has seen how jeon Jeongguk looks like. Though Jungkook always returns back home wearing a mask, goggles, and a cap so nobody spots him or knows how he looks like.)I did not know who the person was, might be another rival who has known me. (Mr.jeon was in a hurry and also quite excited for his date hence ended up typing jk's real name in the text he sent jeongguk's number to tae, also he told Mrs.Kim Tae's mother his son's real name as he could rely on her ).

"You sound familiar to me too; btw I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."He said as my eyes widened not only from astonishment but also my ill-temper at the moment.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung the one I bully?!"I asked to confirm as there might be someone else at his place but his voice quite matched with that of the nerd.

"w-what no...I'm –"

"How did you get my number and who told you my real name, Huh?! I'm damn sure you are stalking me aren't you nerd!!!"

I asked him annoyed was sure 100% that he had been following me all this time just for some shitty revenge 'cause I bully him.

"j-jungkook,i-is that y-you?...I think I dialed the wrong number or I was texted the wrong number, s-sorry. "he spoke. Acting all innocent and naive you, Huh! Just because he is scared now he is making silly excuses.

"no, but who texted you whose number and whom do you mean by jeon Jeongguk?!"I asked trying to make him spit out the truth.

"a-actually my mother got divorced a year ago but now she decided to marry the CEO of the company she works in. He has a son who is jeon Jeongguk, basically my future stepbrother, so I was trying to contact him b-but ended up calling y-you...".When he mentioned this, I was confused I decided to ask the questions arising in my mind.

"wait a minute- who is the CEO you are talking about and who your mother is going to marry, Huh?!"I asked him rudely as he again started babbling something.

"i-it is Mr.j-jeon Jung-Hwa, the CEO of Jeon enterprises. And-".Once he spoke this my world broke apart, the cell phone dropped from my hand hitting the concrete floor. I tried to sink in what he just spoke. Without any delay, I picked up some stuff as I put on my mask, cap and glasses as I stormed towards my father's office.

*At jeon enterprises*

Soon Jk dashed into the office running towards his father's cabin but before he could two men interrupted his walk, standing right in front of him. He looked up in frustration but immediately softened when he saw the two most trusted employees who were brother-like figures to him staring at him questionably. They were non-other than Namjin.

Namjoon:" kook what are u doing here,u should be at home shouldn't you?"

Jin:" yes and we are also going home come let's go..." (Namjin were orphans but Mr.jeon was a gentleman who adopted Namjin and made them stay at his house or better say mansion.)

Jk:" no...hyungs I have to talk to dad about something important, will come later." he was going to go but Jin again stopped him.

Jin:" kook, dad is not here. He has gone to-"before Jin could sort his sentence Namjoon cut him off.

Namjoon:" gone to M-Mr.han's company, actually he has to attend dinner with them; they bade him in the evening."

Jk could already sense something wrong in between Namjin also because of their peculiar behavior as Namjoon never stuttered, as he is very eloquent with his speech and also Namjin avoided eye contact with Jk, something they never did before. Jk decided to ignore it and also talk to his dad later, as he quickly drove home with Namjin and soon drifted off to sleep.