Disgust

Tae:" look J-Jungkook l-leave me alone what have I even d-done to y-you?"

Jungkook:" nothing I bully you just because you're a weakling."

Tae:"y-you better s-stop it otherwise-"

 The bell rang indicating the period was finally over. Both of the boys; the aforementioned victim of Jeon Jungkook's bullying and the tormentor, the bully himself snickered out of the classroom to their respective lectures.

*Time skip to recess*

Tae and Jimin both were cornered at the university cafeteria as tae had already perceived his future if he would meet eyes with Jungkook he would surely do something to tae. But unluckily he spotted Jungkook at the entrance of the cafeteria staring right into his soul while smirking devilishly. Jimin got a call as tae eavesdropped on him hearing him converse with yoongi,  that yoongi and Jimin had to plan a stay at yoongi's aunt's place as she got into an accident and was admitted to the hospital in another city. She was completely disabled and her condition was feeble and groggy.

  Just the thought of attending university without Jimin or yoongi gave tae chills as he knew nobody would defend him rather than these both against Jungkook.

Jimin:"tae I and yoongi Hyung have to stay with his aunt for two weeks or more until she recovers she lives in the next city, sorry for leaving you alone but make sure that jungle book doesn't harm you or if he did just call me & tell me I would beat his ass up once me and Hyung return, Okay?!" he stated with concerned and worry-filled eyes while picking his books and stuffing the rest of the food in his mouth. 

Tae:" sure, don't worry 'bout me I'll be fine just make sure aunt gets well soon and also you and Hyung take care ." he smiled warmly.

Jimin:" okay I'll take my leave now, take care..."

Jimin walked out a scowl stamped over his face as he gave Jungkook menacing looks who was standing at the entrance looking at the duo talking. Once Jimin left Jungkook came to tae as he sat beside him and not on the seat in front of tae where Jimin sat before making tae noticeably discomfit due to their closeness.Tae decided to get up and leave but Jungkook held his waist tightly pulling tae more into himself. 

Jungkook:" now I suppose you have nobody to protect you neither that grandpa nor that shorty so you know what I mean don't you......." he whispers huskily near tae's ear.

Tae:" get off me, you bastard!" Tae mustered up all his courage and shouted as he pushed Jungkook and ran from the cafeteria towards his house not caring what happens later.

 He unlocked the main gate as he entered and dragged himself straight towards his room, locked the door, and threw himself on the bed commemorating all the past moments, sobbing.He felt disgusted.  He soon drifted into his dreamland 

About his mother, she was now at the company, as she was an employee at the Jeon enterprises. Her working schedule was from morning eight to evening six hence she was out almost all of the day.