Hobi's Party!!!

"Look this one?"Tae asks curiously. "Nah! This is too revealing." Jk spat out.

"Kookie it's been two hours, we have to leave soon the next dress is the last one I'm showing you so you better decide!"Tae says as he disappears behind the pile of clothes.

He soon appears wearing tight black leather pants, a red velvet sleeveless crop top, a denim jacket only reaching his waist giving a clear view of his honey-tanned tiny waist, a choker, a silver single piece earring, and some black feathery boots. He quickly applies some mascara and lip gloss to give himself a final touch.

Jk stood up his eyes popping out of their sockets as he begins "no never- "Tae cuts him off as he says while checking himself out, in the mirror "hmmm....this seems perfect; not too short and not too revealing as well".

Jk tries to speak "but-" "no buts now come let's select your clothes" tae drags Jk in the guest room's closet as Jk lets him.

-

"Whoa! You look hot!"Tae exclaims as he watches Jk fix his outfit.

 Jk wore a black shirt tucked in by a pair of blue denim jeans, tan timberlands, matching the silver earring as Tae's,  and his hair parted and gelled slightly on the sides. He also wore some lip gloss and black eye makeup looking as hot as ever .

Jk smirked and replied "really, if I do look hot then you look sexy too...".tae blushed at the comment.

-

*Time skip to the party*

"Bro, here!"Hobi almost shouted due to the loud music, chattering, and screaming in the club as he aggressively waved his hand.

"Happy birthday hobi hyung!"Jk wished as he bro-hugged hobi while signaling him about the presence around.

"Hi! You must be Taehyung if I'm not wrong, Jeon Taehyung; right?" Tae's cheeks flushed red as he heard 'jeon Taehyung' but anyways shook his head.

"Umm....yes I'm, but soon–to–be 'jeon'. I'm Kim for now, Kim Taehyung." tae spoke hesitantly scratching the back of his neck as he smiled awkwardly.

"By the way, happy birthday...hobi hyung and you look cool!"Tae complimented genuinely. 

Hobi was dressed in a blood-red fancy suit that went well with his dim red shades.

"Whoa! You learn real fast, by the way, thanks, and we both match, look at the red! " hobi thanked tae lovingly as he spotted the similarity.

"Umm-hmm....I hope I didn't disturb the two of you. sorry if I did. I actually need to borrow hobi for a while if you don't mind" a feminine voice spoke from behind with a tint of jealousy and possessiveness in her voice.

"Y/nieeee!"Jk squealed as he hugged the female flashing his cute bunny smile, being all clingy.

Y/n wore a long red glittery gown, with a net made sleeves that hugged her curves perfectly and she paired it with beautiful rubies on her necklace, earrings, bracelet, and the rings on her slender fingers. She looked beautiful and elegant.

"Oh...I see bunny is here, I missed you kook, and who's this beauty here?"Y/n asked voicing a bit jealous and curious at the same time.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung and you look really b-beautiful miss-"

"Y/n, Hobi's girlfriend"

"Oh...I see Y/n noona you look gorgeous and you both make a great couple Hyung; happy birthday once again," Tae spoke as he grinned watching the pair blush crimson deeply at the mention of them together as a 'couple'.

"Enjoy! Tae and kook; we'll be around" Hobi spoke as he left with y/n to talk with other guests.