Sorry!

Jk soon realized he was at Tae's place and was going to stay there for the next two weeks. He came back to his senses and gulped the lump forming in his throat as he spoke;

Jk:" I-I'm sorry...I thought of you as jin Hyung, he is my brother, he always treats me like his son and I like a mother so I ended up back hugging you, don't mind; and sorry once again.."

Tae:" umm...it's okay and thanks to you..."

Jk:" for?"

Tae:"f-for taking care of m-me yesterday n-night also if you want you can skip uni. Today I don't feel well so I'm also not g-going..."

Jk:" yes, I won't go today and sorry for yesterday as well, also you don't need to thank me" he spoke as he turned to leave but then again spoke.

"quit stuttering don't be scared I was a bit- no-very mad and ended up petrifying you but didn't mean it, okay..." he spoke in a soft tone as he vanished into the guest room to shower and do his morning routine.

Tae stood there frozen contemplating if his bully was really asking sorry.

-

Tae:" are you saying the truth?" he queried.

Jk:" of course, why would I lie, and only the two of us are at your house so isn't it obvious that I changed your clothes and took care of you" he spoke in a defensive manner.

Tae:" yeah..."

The environment was full of tension and rigidity. The silence filled up the air, though it wasn't a peaceful yet anxious silence both trying to share their peace of mind with each ohter.  

Jk:" look I'm sorry for bullying you, really sorry, so can we now forget the past and become friends?" he spoke with a spark of anticipation in his doe eyes.

Tae:" but I can't forgive you so easily, your bulling, your torture-"

Jk:"pleaseeee......." he requested in a childish tone.

Tae:" ok, fine, but dare you to hurt me once again and see!" he chuckled a bit at the cuteness of the other but spoke sternly. 

Jk:" ok 'step brother'!" he teased.

-

Now Tae and Jk became friends and it is the eighth day of Jk staying at Tae's house. They were informed that their parents and Hyungs will return after a month so they have to stay together till then. Also, Jk protects Tae at school from other notorious bullies.

* Lunch at 3'o clock*

Tae:" Kookie, lunch is –"

Jk:" yes I know it is ready and I'm already here," Jk says as he takes a seat in front of Tae.

Tae:" whoa! How did you know it was ready you seem to predict the future, don't you? "Tae wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

Jk:" ok now let's eat and then we have to attend a party!"

Tae:" what party? Whose and where, when-"he spoke without a pause.

Jk:" it is my friend Hobi's birthday today and he organized a party at *** club at 8 pm, he invited me and my 'step brother' that is you, so-"

Tae:" I'll get ready by 7:30 then, see ya I'm going to pick some clothes for the party from my closet" he cut the other off disappearing in his closet already.

Jk:" hey wait..........it's just 3:30 pm right now"

Tae:" still, I want to look perfect also haven't been to a party since a while so....."Tae screams from his room upstairs.

Jk:" you just went to a party with me the day before yesterday, Duh!"Jk rolls his eyes at Tae's statement.

" and about looking perfect, you look good in almost everything". Jk says but soon realizes what he said.

Tae rushes out of the room slamming the door shut behind him. He faces Jk who gulps audibly at the glare being passed by the latter.

"I look good in almost everything? You mean there's something I don't look good in!"

"n-no...I just mistakenly said 'almost' I meant to say everything! Yeah...."Jk speaks in defense while looking at his feet.

"Ok.Then come with me and help me select a dress for the party tonight...come on!"Tae grabs jk's hand and drags him into his closet.