Wedding!

~ A very short chapter[but the epilogue will surely be long and descriptive]

Pls vote and comment on my story...

Two years later~

Author's pov

Taehyung and Jungkook both turned 21 just a few months back. Jungkook is now the CEO of Jeon Enterprises not by force but he really found business interesting. Also, he had his father manoeuvring him to achieve the position with hard work and dedication.

Taehyung on the other hand now is a young artist, a painter. He gives his thoughts and virtues the shape of patterns, paintings, sketches, and art pieces.

Both are contented with their self-independence and work criteria. Yet they still long the recognition of a couple, a wedded couple.

They were still advised to date and pay more heed and attention to their work and job schedule.

But their parents had noticed the distance growing wide and long between them as they were too indulged in work to even pay visits to each other...So the parents decided to marry them the next week. 

Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Kim were married now for two whole years now. They had a picturesque and idyll bond that seemed beautiful. Hoseok and Y/n married last year and had a grand wedding ceremony. They always outstand as the 'Strong and Energetic' couple.

Yoonmin were yet to be married but had organized it just after Taekook's wedding. They both made a pair of two cute fluff balls paired with each other.

*Wedding Day*(sorry for being lazy but magical time skip exists in Wattpad world)

The church was filled with chit-chats and gossips, being riled up for the marriage of the sons of Mr.Jeon and the CEO of Jeon enterprises, Jeon Jeongguk.(Jeon Jeongguk is his business name)

Jungkook stood in front of the priest impatiently yearning for the advent of his fiancé who still wasn't there.

Soon the doors of the church swung open revealing a ravishing, heavenly gorgeous man or better say his fiancé, his Taehyung.

He was walked down the aisle along with Mr.Jeon as if an angel pathing down towards, Jungkook; he felt his world stop when he saw Tae looking very handsome and irresistible. His visuals really weren't a joke.

Tae on the other hand was stunned at how charming and hot Jungkook appeared. He drooled over his fiancé's looks.

Tae came and leveled Jungkook as the priest told them to turn to each other and hold hands. They did as they were told, gaping at each other.

The priest sang the vows melodically, the boys lost in each other.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"Yes, I do."

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"Now I pronounce you both as husbands, you may kiss each other"

They looked at each other as they clasped their hands tightly, leaning and locking their lips in a kiss full of promises and fondness.

They enjoyed their special day with each other, stealing short glances and kisses from each other. They knew now they belonged to each other, they were two bodies-one soul...