Really?

Taehyung was just like any other teenager struggling from almost everything in life. From studies, the overflow of excess thoughts and emotions in himself to his physical needs and uprising hormones. He would literally do anything to get over this phase of his life that he supposed was horrendous for one. Being a nineteen-year old going through all this everybody thought that he was just a normal kid enjoying a simple life and that he was quite privileged. NO he wasn't.

"Taehyung come downstairs, dinner's ready..."

A screechy voice spoke. Every word seemed as a dagger being pierced into the younger's ear. But he somehow managed to bear and replied in a short 'okay'. This was tae's mother; she wasn't abusive, but neither was she sweet she was perhaps just like every other mother an unruly and bossy, yet caring lady. Yeah everything seems pretty fine until mentioned the lady is a single mother after a divorce.

Yes tae's father was the one who ended up cheating.Nonethenless he thought his sin would never come to light in his  dear wife's eyes who was quite sagacious and bright and caught her husband red handed in a shopping mall buying god knows what for his new chick who seemed at least ten to fifteen years younger than him as he shamelessly rode around with her not caring about getting caught, yet he was.

Since then they lead their lives on their separate ways and paths. And about Tae being with his mother after the separation was because his mother had strong opinions and judgments against his father's behavior and the obvious habit of being an alcoholic, at the end his mother got custody over him.

He quickly washed up and stepped down the old and creaky wooden spiral staircase, smelling the exotic aroma indicating the dinner wasn't something like usual but special. He pulled out a chair for himself getting comfortable in it looking around the house, memories, and flashbacks playing in his mind like a film.

*Flashback Tae's 14th birthday*

The adolescent boy wiggled around the tight grip of his mother and father pulling him into unnecessary greeting-giving to all who were here to attend his 14th birthday party. Being humble and a polite child Tae obeyed his mother and carefully addressed and thanked the guests, why carefully you might think just because Tae was just keeping his grievance and the urge to leave the party right now to himself making sure something disrespectful doesn't just spill out. Hostility and resentment were pouring into his thoughts and terms. He was raged because he wanted to enjoy a different basically a youthful party with his friends and acquaintances and relish his day but that wasn't happening because his parents didn't want it that way...