Confession!

~This is gonna be a bit short...

Pls, do vote for my story. I'll like active readers to comment.  

-

When they were at the destined place Jk told Tae to remove the blindfold.

And once he got rid of the thin cold silk that was blurring and obstructing his vision he was in a daze, in a trance, and in awe ...

A view so appealing and beautiful, a typical romantic date set up from a love-craving teenager.

The place was lit with rose-scented candles and the glass chandelier hanging above them that dimly illuminated the place.

A platter was arranged perfectly with almost all of Tae's favorites. And two plates along with two glasses of red wine put beside them.

There were pancakes, pastries, cupcakes, chocolates, sandwiches, and other delicacies the two could feed upon easily with small loving talks.

The two sat down on the opposite sides of the table rounded with yet again a silky red table cloth, making the dinner look even more exquisite and divine.

The boys swigged a mouthful of wine with relish and appreciation at the taste. The two devoured the platter in silence, none breaking or disturbing the tranquility.

Once the two finished Tae made his way towards the restroom to wash and clean his hands. Meanwhile Jungkook bit on his nails in nervousness and worry.

Soon Tae entered the place wiping off the water dripping down his hands. The lights suddenly went off as the boy yelped in surprise and fear.

But before he could freak out the lights focused on the kneeling boy who agilely took the latter's hands in his as he began;

"Tae I know I had been so disdainful and so rude to you while I bullied and tortured you..But I always felt my heart drop in the pit of my stomach seeing you all gloomy and sad. Also, I was quite late to realize my feelings, but Hobi Hyung helped me with my feelings and aided the decoration too. I'm really sorry for treating you this way. Now I want to tell you that I love you...I love you so very much that I can't bear your absence even for a second. Though I ain't forcing you to accept my proposal, will you become my boyfriend Kim Taehyung?

Tae if was not in tears a while ago so now he was. Both the boys were weeping, not in agony but in pleasure.

Tae wasn't able to justify himself in words, so he nodded constantly in agreement to the confession and proposal. Jk understood Tae had said yes so he slide the diamond ring he had picked for Tae, his Tae at a Jewellery store in his long and slick finger.

He quickly got up and pulled the other by his dainty waist into a deep, passionate, and affectionate kiss.

The kiss was pure and the scene adorable(uwu...)

Soon they parted as Jk mumbled several 'sorry's and 'i love you's and Tae replied with 'it's ok's' and 'i love you too's. Both had tooth-showing smiles plastered on their faces.