Epilogue-Truth or Dare

-

A trail of dialects, rattles, and guffaws was heard in the living area. The couches and sofas were occupied by the couples lounging and reclining in comfort while spiling their guts out, babbling about the usual shit taking place around them.

 The atmosphere was at ease. After a few drinks, the couples became mellow and stretched out. Silence echoed through the lounge area.

But suddenly one of them popped up with the thought of playing truth and dare. It was interesting and engaging and they were enough to play a fit of rounds to make them all go crazy and out of their minds.

 The one who had the thought shouted it all along making the others turn their heads in his direction in a flash. Some seemed interested, others lay without any movement.

"Hey, dumbasses let's play truth and dare. Get up and stop acting as if you all are loaves of stale bread, Come on get your lazy asses here!"Jimin spoke breaking the monotony of the place rubbing his tiny palms together in a preparative manner.

Yoongi got up as he sat beside his husband, pecking his cheek telling him to continue calling for the others. Jimin pecked yoongi's cheek as he dragged the others.

"Hey, shorty isn't it a teen game? why would we play something that childlike?"Jk spoke leaning at Tae's shoulder closing his eyes, feeling dreamy?

"JIMIN!Jimin, not shorty"Jimin corrected Jk as he smacked his forehead.

"Come on let's play!"Jimin, Tae, Jin& Y/n whined concomitantly.

"Ok let's play but only a few rounds"Namjoon recommended.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!Now quickly sit in a circle on the floor"Tae commanded the couples.

All settled down forming an irregular circle pushing and shifting creating space.

Before any of them could even word out the punishments and rules, Y/n picked out an empty beer bottle from the carton placing it in the middle of the circle as Hobi spun it in a swift movement. Energetic, yes, they both were. Indeed...

"Jin you'll have a tough time with Minnie. He is a little devil disguised as an angel. You see..."Tae poked fun at Jin, letting out a pitiful sigh when the bottle landed at Jimin and Jin.  

  "Truth or Dare Hyung?"Jimin posed.

"Duh! Truth, of course, your dares wouldn't be in my limits, mochi"Jin decided.

"Have you dated somebody before Joonie Hyung and who was he or she?"Jimin evilly grinned.

Jin looked at Namjoon whose face was void of any emotions. His chest swelled up with pride as he stated"Nobody. Joon was my first love and first date."Joon smiled as Jin poked his dimples, others were awestruck by their cute actions.

"Jimin now your turn" jin smirked.

"truth" Jimin answered."What do you hate about yoongi"

Jimin gulped as he spoke, "H-he's too lazy!"Yoongi glared at Jimin. 

Tae spun it once again as it landed on Yoongi and Jk.

"Dare!"Jk spoke before yoongi could question him.

"Kiss Tae for 5 mins in front of us"Jk and Tae looked away from each other blushing hard.

But ended up completing the dare as they sealed their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

They continued to play and fluster each other with personal questions and bold dares.

-

"Bye Hyungs and Y/n Noona" Jk and tae saw off the others as they left for their own places.

Tae and Jk ran into their balcony and embraced each other huddled in the comforters, cuddling on the couch. The Nightfall, the cold breeze&themoonlight that shone over the lovers was a magnificent Trio bracing the couple in its eternal beauty.

Jungkook caressed Tae's sides and his back rocking him back and forth into sleep, nuzzling his face into Tae's neck sniffing his addictive and natural scent.

While Tae had his arms securely wrapped around Jk's torso his head on Jk's chest right above his heart hearing his peaceful and calm heartbeat.

"Is this what love feels like?"

"Yes, this is how love feels, darling"

And since then they never left each other's side, they were always together. They let the memories of past fade away and let the present and future be blissful and joyful.

This is how two 'stepbrothers' fell in love...  

--------------------------------------------------- FINISHED--------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!!!!

~PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.......

I completed my first taekook story 'Step-brothers'...I hope you enjoyed reading my story and if you did pls vote and comment on this story!!!