Past...

*Flashback ends~Present*

Author's pov

Jk was sweet and caring just like his parents right from his childhood but when his mother died in an ailing and dreadful car accident when he was 10, then he became cold and rude, he began bullying people to let out all his stress. 

He only became a bit soft and sober when Namjin came into his life they were almost treating him like a baby and called him 'kook' that somewhat reminded him of his mother. He felt the motherly love once again after one whole year when he was 11 when his father adopted Namjin for teaching him some good manners as well as giving him some company.

 Mr.jeon was overwhelmed to see the two being so mannered and obedient though they were orphans. He never saw them in a different way he always treated them like his own sons.

Jin always took care of Jk and gave him motherly love, hugs, cuddles, lullabies, and even stayed awake all night taking proper medical care if he fell ill. But he still continued bullying.

Jk:" why...why; didn't you promise me you'll never leave me; then why, did I not protect you well, that you left me?!" he spoke too weakly to himself.

Jk blinked his tears away as he got up he was furious over his dad for marrying somebody else, how could he; did he forget his first love this easily. Jk wanted to take off his anger, suddenly something or particularly someone came to his Mind.

'Kim Taehyung'

Jk opened the new phone he just bought yesterday after breaking the old one while talking to Tae (lmao rich ass). He strolled down the call history searching Tae's number, once he found it he traced Tae's location; that was basically his house. 

He quickly started striding towards Tae's house though it was far away jk wasn't ready to go back home to ride by his car after what he had just gone through. He was fast walking when he suddenly bumped into somebody. He looked down just to see some books and pictures fallen down but once again looked up and exclaimed;

Jk:" Hobi Hyung?!"

Hobi:" kook... I-I was heading towards your house only, by the way, look, at these."Hobi said heaving a breath then picking some photographs and flashing them to Jk.

Once Jk saw the pics his blood boiled as he clenched his jaw and balled his fists. They were pics of Mr.jeon & Mrs.Kim enjoying their date at a restaurant. Jk's heart broke seeing the last pic where they were kissing each other.

Jk:" why and how do you have these photos hobi hyung?!" he spat in a fierce tone.

Hobi:" kook...did you forget I'm a reporter and I collect news from anywhere and everywhere. Yesterday I and my girlfriend y/n went on a date to the same restaurant as Mr.jeon and this lady, I suppose they are dating as they kissed e/o; this will surely make tomorrow's headlines-"

But Jk left with the pictures leaving Hobi dumbfounded. Hobi called out for him but he ran away, but Hobi was smart enough to take out two more copies of the photographs so he decided to go work on the news at the studio.

Jk was even angrier now he decided to go back home with these pictures as eye-seen shreds of evidence and ask his father what is going on, he turned and started to sprint in the direction of his house making sure his face was completely covered.

 When he reached there he was met with a letter and a suitcase right on the gate of their mansion which was locked with some guards shielding it as if it was filled with precious pearls. He opened it and began reading:

"Dear kook,

This is me Jin and also Namjoon. We both, dad along with some employees have to go to Canada for settling some issues with a company. We'll return back after two weeks, also about what happened in the morning please try to accept it, and if not we'll talk once we return. Look dad still loves mom you might not be able to see his love but still he does. Once you love a person you might forget that person but your love for that person can be never forgotten,' cause that person still occupies a place in your heart. Don't you want to see dad happy? By the way, here is an address and some of your clothes and accessories along with some money for the next two weeks you'll live here with your soon-to-be stepbrother[xxx, XXXX street, xx road-xxx]. And don't you dare annoy or hurt our little brother and also take care of yourself. Don't eat junk every day. bye!!!

Namjin"

Jk pov

I sighed in annoyance. I had no other option but to spend two whole weeks with my 'so-called step-brother'.But the address seems familiar that's when I realized this is Taehyung's address, I scoffed, of course, he told me the truth that day. But will he even lemme stay after what I have done to him? If he doesn't I'll tell dad or Namjin or best, his mother. Hehe!

 I know they are right dad still loves mom, I have heard him talking to pictures of mom, I can't be selfish I also have to see his comfort and delight along with mine. 

Maybe he fell again; I smiled in acceptance of my fate as I drove off to Taehyung's house. I know I have respected the idea of this marriage but I won't stop bullying that little nerd not after what he did in the cafeteria yesterday.