Invite?

"Ahhhhhh my head!"Tae bellowed in pain as he held his head in palms he got up and headed towards the washroom as he stunk of alcohol.

"I shouldn't have drunk that much" he mumbled to himself as he stripped from the clothes and let the warm water rinse his body.

Soon he came out in a robe and wore some casual clothes as it was Sunday today.

He stepped down as the sweet scent of pancakes hit his nostrils.

He uncovered the plate to see pancakes piled up with honey and raspberry jam dripping from it, strawberries and berries decorating it. He giggled at the small heart made at the corner of the plate with jam. He peeped from up to see a plate covered with another, a bag, and a note.

"What's with the note and the bag?"He asked himself as he picked the note and read it;

'Good morning taetae,

I know you must be in pain from the drinks last night so first have the breakfast and then the painkillers. They are in the drawer of your room's nightstand. Also, wear this dress in the bag on the table and come to XXX Park next Saturday at 8 in the evening . I have something to tell you...bye!

Your kook'

He smiled his cute boxy smile at the care of Jk his dear 'step brother'.

-

*Saturday time skips to 7:30 pm*

Tae pov

Jk was busy and hectic all this while and had literally no time to waste on me. Truly, I felt lonely, miserable, and empty without his companionship.    

I'm ready! Must say kook has quite a good choice. He gifted me a plain white shirt, black pants, a black leather overcoat as it was cold, a bow tie, and shiny black shoes. It is formal yet comfy attire and also special in a way...

I stepped towards the exit as I locked the main door behind me then took a cab towards the park as it was far away from my house.

I'm here at the park. I giggled as I sat down at a bench looking at kids playing, some young teenage couples being lovey-dovey and some individuals busy with their gadgets or work.

-

"Finally everything is done," Jk said as he let out a satisfied sigh before checking if everything on his list was all updated and intact.

"Don't recheck them I'm quite good at such work" hobi said in pride while mocking jk a bit.

"Indeed you are, now just have to wait until the clock strikes 8," jk said excitedly with sparks of radiance and enlightenment in his eyeballs.

"Jk, you should get changed; your plan alone won't do the work," hobi said looking at Jk up & down as if he was a zombie, probably looking pathetic.

"Ok bye Hyung and thanks" Jk bid him goodbye as he drove towards the mall to get some fine and neat clothes for himself.

He wasn't returning home as he wanted to see Tae only at 8 according to his meticulous plans.

-

Jk soon made an entrance in the taking in nature's breath through the frondescence. He espied Tae at the wooden bench, sitting idly.

He quickly went behind the other blinding him with a black silk cloth leading him towards somewhere he couldn't guess.

-