Chapter 34

Life was going okay. 

Ranboo had kept his word of calling you. Occasionally, he would stop by during the school breaks and spend some bonding time with you as he would pet Domino and tell you about his time with other creators.

One and a half years rolled around, and Ranboo and you still maintained a great connection.

You had rented a small apartment. Ranboo would, against your will, pay for your tuition.

Everything was great. 

Nothing was wrong.

WRONG

Everything in your life just fell apart.

For some unknown reason, Ranboo stopped contacting you over time after the breakup.

At first, you tried to tell yourself to cope with the situation and that he probably was busy.

But as you one day watched his stream, there was a new boy. 

You knew he liked boys. He came out a few weeks before Elizabeth's graduation.

Ranboo was laughing; he was laughing. They were being shipped; they didn't seem to care. 

One makes a joke, and the other collapses onto the ground in laughter. 

From the way the other boy looked at him, you knew he was in love. You knew how it felt to be in love. And this other boy was in love with Ranboo.

And you were under the impression that Ranboo was happier. It was only a few months, three months, since the breakup and you were already replaced.

Maybe perhaps that's why during summer, Ranboo only stayed for two weeks instead of his usual three months. 

You still maintained well contact with people like Wilbur and Tommy and Elizabeth and even Tubbo. You dug out your business phone, stared at it. Unsure if you should let rage control you or whatever, you sat down in an empty corner of your apartment and cried for hours. 

Dream had came up to you multiple times to ask if he should go fight Ranboo for you.

And each time, you shook you head.