Chapter 16 You're Not The Master of Seduction

(not edited...oops)

****You're Not The Master of Seduction****

Bella's P.O.V

I stared wide-eyed at Aiden as he pulled away from the somewhat kiss he just gave me. I have no clue whether or not I enjoyed the somewhat kiss, or felt like puking my gutts out because of it. It was until now that I noticed Aiden was staring at me like nothing happened between us.

My eyes slightly widened as I realized that he took my first kiss! My jaw slightly dropped, but Celeste closed it before anyone had the chance to notice.

"So Aiden, mom was freaking out back home the last time we were there, so it would vbe wise if you go check up on her before she calls 911" Celeste lied. He nodded his head and began walking away before I had the chance to think of what to say, and by the time I did he was already gone leaving us awkwardly standing around in the middle of a forest.

"So, I am hungry. Anyone else hungry 'cause I could eat a horse" I said light heartedly, trying to slowly ease out of the awkward tension that was dangling in the air like a confederate flag.

I looked at Celeste, hoping that she understood what exactly I was trying to do. "Um, yeah. I'm down for some food. In fact, I think mom has some leftover lasagna and cake in the fridge. Let's go Bells, I'll show you where it is-" and this is why I love her "-and maybe you can even sleepover for the night!-" maybe love is too strong of a word.

I just nod in agreement, trying to get as far away from this forest as possible. Celeste linked her arm around mines like the happiest 17 year old in the world and we both skipped out of the forest, like we were psychopaths that have just committed a greusome murder. But of course no one would expect it was us since we were just two teenage girls skipping out of a forest in the middle of the night, no

*

I was currently standing in Celestes room, which was still filled with boxes from floor to ceiling, in her bright pink hello kitty tank top and the hello kitty shorts that go along with it. I told her that I could get my own PJ's from home, seeing as if I live right across from them, but Celeste was afraid that the minute I step into my house I wouldn't come back. I didn't argue with her since that may have been my true motives for going back home, and by my silence she knew that she was completely right.

"Okay, so I found a few games that we could play and also some movies that we could watch-" Celeste popped out behind a stack of boxes holding some movies and board games "-there is also no lasgna in the fridge, nor is their cake, but I think you already knew that."

Awe man. I was really hope for some late night cake, I said in my head, but just nodded.

"Hey Celeste, mom said that she was leaving for the weekend for some business trip," Aiden said walking into Celeste's room.

Celeste mumbled an okay, from behind her stack of boxes.

Aidens attention turned to me, when he realized I was there. His eyes raked down my body, his eyebrows furrowing together. His eyes went back to mines with a hint of amusement in them and a boyish grin plastered on his face. "Well don't you look cute."

My face started to heat up and before I had the chance to come up with a snarky remark he was gone as if he wasn't there in the first place.

"Okay, lets call everyone to the basement and begin our game of twister-" Celeste huffed, placing her hands on her hips with the twister carpet rolled under her armpit, she opened the closed door and looked at me "-shall we?"

I shook my head, forgetting what Aiden said, and grinned "we shall."

"Trent, Logan, Aiden, get your butts downstairs. We are going to play an epic game of twister. You guys better be there in ten seconds or else," Celeste shouted into the empty hallway as we left her room and began to walk down the stairs, leading to the living room. Then we stopped at a door which I presumed to be the basement, not that the sign that said 'basement' on the door gave it away.