Chapter 18 Breaking and Entering

***Breaking and Entering***

Bella's P.O.V

Aiden slowly turned around, glaring at whomever it was banging on the doors with their fists. He squinted his eyes and stuck the middle finger at them, then slowly turned around, facing me again.

He sighed then gave me a tight smile, clenching his jaw and fists. "As I was saying, my dad wanted me t-"

"AIDEN!! Open this damn door or I will personally  take this rock and break into it."

"Would you just give me one damn minute Celeste!" He shouted back.

"No! Now open this door" she yelled back.

Aiden turned around his seat and walked to the front door, fists clenched and everything. He crossed his arms over his chest and gave a smug smile to Celeste, while I watched them banter in amusement. "No" Aiden smugly replied.

Celeste took something grey and round from behind her, and was rolling it in her palms. She held it in between her thumb and index finger and presented the 'rock' to Aiden. "I wasn't kidding" she hummed.

"And I wasn't either" he recalled.

"Well then, since you like to be so difficult-" she went into a baseball pitcher position, reeling the hand with the rock back. "1, 2, 3-"

"Wait! Stop! Put the rock away you crazy chick" someone hollered.

Everyone's head whipped around, looking for the owner of the voice. When he finally came into view I realized it was Harry! I could recognize that mop of brown hair from a mile away.

I stood up and walked towards Aiden, who was still standing in front of the glass doors. I brushed my dark blonde hair away from my eyes and peered out the door.

Harry caught my eye and gave me a dimpled smiled. I smiled back at him, his eyes returning back to Celeste as she spoke.

"Why should I put the rock away pal?" she pressed on.

"Because you'll get me in trouble" Harry said.

Throwing the rock up and catching it back in her hand she non  "I'm still waiting for a reason why 'I' should put this rock away."

Harry looked around anxiously, then his eyes darted quickly back to Celeste's. "Because the alarms will go off then the cops will come for you!"

Celeste's face fell, disappointed. "Oh." She sighed, rolling her eyes, then dropped the rock onto the ground. "Well now how am I supposed to get in?" She huffed, giving Harry puppy dog eyes.

Harry bit his lip "umm, well Aiden has the keys so you'll have to make him open the door" he mumbled awkwardly.

"Looks like I won't be opening this door after all" Aiden smirked victoriously.

I shook my head and nudged him with my shoulder.

"What?" he asked.

I stared at him, my left eyes twitching, hoping he would understand what I'm saying.

"You should really get that eye checked out Els" he remarked.

Slightly flustered by the new nickname he gave me, I jabbed him in the waist.

"Hey! What was that for?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Aiden, just open the door."

He gasped "what? Not way! I still need to tell you things-" his voice softened "-and I like spending time with you" he said, his index finger curling around mines.