25: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

I'm kinda iffy on this chapter, I've rewrote most of it a bunch of different times and it always ends up ending the same way and I can't decide if I like it or not.

Chapter 25: Hard Decisions Make My Head Hurt....

“Are you sure about this? Gloria if you give her too much of that drug she'll lose the baby.” His 17 year old daughter was pregnant and his wife couldn't care less if she killed the child or its mother to get what she wanted. He was insane to have thought he could do this without caring if his daughter were hurt in the process, but he couldn't say no to the woman standing in front of him, either.

“Steven its the only way, I don't want to hurt Lexi anymore than you do, but its the only way to save her from him.” To save his daughter he had to ruin the one good thing in her life? God, it made him sick, but if Gloria was right then his baby girl was in danger and this was the only way to save her then he'd live with the guilt for the rest of his existence.

“There has to be another way, she's done nothing wrong, love, its not her fault that monster's brainwashed her. Can't we find a way to do this without hurting her?” The desperation in his own voice almost had him cringing in regret as soon as he heard it. She hated it when he questioned her, nearly breaking down to tears every time and her tears broke his heart so he always agreed with her, but now he couldn't. He knew his daughter, she'd never forgive him for this, even if she had been brainwashed, and he couldn't stand to see the condemnation in her eyes when she looked at him again.

Gloria sighed loudly, rolling her eyes, “You saw how dangerous he was, he was ready to attack you right in front of her. He's not stable, Steven, do you really want Lexi, or that baby, anywhere near him when there's a chance he could hurt her? Especially with the full moon tomorrow night?” Her words made sense to his mind, but his gut was telling him there was something else going on, now if only he could figure out what.

“She's only 17, Gloria, she's my daughter.”