1. The prisoner.

Y/NS P.O.V

You were walking around your cell complementing your life choices when all of a sudden Thor and Tony walked in with a prisoner. A handsome one at that. The prisoner was looking down so you couldn't see his face. "Got some fresh meat huh?" You said smirking. He looked up and lord and behold it was Thor's brother! Loki the god of mischief or whatever he went by. "Y/n this is Loki. My brother." Thor said.

" Then what's he doing in here? Shouldn't he be in Asgarden trying not to kill Toedn or something." You purposely pronounced Odin wrong. "Hehehehe. She's not wrong brother." This Loki said. Wow he even sounded hot you thought.
"Thank you." Loki said. Oh crap he read your mind. This wasn't going to be fun. "I'm sure it will darling." He said.

DARLING?! WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS? You were going to show him. Loki was just about to say something when Thor shoved him into his cell. "Ouch." He said . "Ha" you said. "What you a god can't even take a little shove." You said mockingly.
Loki glared at you. "Shut up." He said. This just made you laugh more.

You could tell you were getting on his nerves. Thor suddenly spoke. "For you information Y/n it's Asgard and our father is Odin, not Toedn." You burst out laughing. Even Loki smirked. Thor huffed and walked out. Tony looked Lokis cell and made sure that Loki still had his handcuffs on, and checked on your cell making sure you didn't pull any tricks. "All right kids you have fun." Tony said. He left the room mumbling "Heh God of mischief and Goddess of mystery. That'll be interesting." 

"If you don't mind me asking what's with your face darling?" You masked your face with a electronic mask so no one knew what your face looked like. Not even your eye color. "First off stop calling me darling. Second I do mind. And third it's a mask. Don't worry I actually have a face......or do I?" You said trying to mess with his brain. "Heh your a smart one Darling." He said trying to get under your skin. You let the comment pass. This time at least.