18. Frigga

Y/NS P.O.V
I woke up in a strange room. When I looked around I saw Loki on the end of my bed and Frigga looking at some charts. "Where where am I?" You asked.

Loki was still sleeping so he didn't move much. "Oh my your awake. Don't worry dear your in good hands.Oh your in Asgard."

"How long have I been out?"
"Just a couple hours." You sigh a sigh of relief. "What happened?"

"You passed out at you were coming here through the bifrost. Loki panicked and came to me to help you. You should be fine." You looked at Loki and smiled.

"There is a ball this evening if you want to come. I put some dresses in the closet. I hope they work!" Frigga said as she left the room.

You got up being careful not to disturb Loki. You opened the closet and picked out one of the beautiful dresses. You put it on and you looked marvelous .

You didn't want to wake Loki because he looked so peaceful so you decided to have a walk in the gardens

You didn't want to wake Loki because he looked so peaceful so you decided to have a walk in the gardens. It was gorgeous they had sooo many kinds of plants!

                                                                         LOKIS P.O.V

You slowly opened your eyes expecting to see Y/n sleeping peacefully in her bed but to your surprise she wasn't there! "Y/N?" You said worried.

You looked around the room but to your dismay she wasn't anywhere! You started to have a panic attack. You yelled her name all over the palace.

"Are you okay dear?" Your mother asked. "I I I lost Y/n....." you said with tears in your eyes. "Oh dear. I think I saw her go towards that door. Let's ask the guards." You nodded.

"Hello kind sir. Have you seen a h/c about this high.....in a green dress?" Your mother asked the guard.

"Why yes my majesty.I asked her where she was going and she said the gardens." A smile came to your face.
"Well let's go!" You said rushing out the door. "Thank you sir." Your mother said before following you.

                                                                Y/NS P.O.V
You walk around the gardens appreciating the gorgeous flowers. Then you realized you were lost! You started to panic.
You walked around trying to find where you came from.Then you herd someone calling your name.

Loki! "Y/N? DARLING WHERE ARE YOU?!" You could hear the worry in his voice. "LOKI! IM OVER HERE!"  You said running towards his voice.

He quickly came into your sight. You both ran into a hug. You both didn't want to let go. "Darling please never do that again." He said tears coming down his face.

"I'm sorry!" You said sobbing.

Then he finally pushed you away from him and kissed you. It was a long and magical kiss.
He put his hand on your cheek and his arm around your waist.

Then suddenly Loki pulled away. "What's wrong?" Lokis was shocked you could see it on his face.
Then you heard Frigga laughing. "Forget I was here dear?"

Loki started to blush. You burst out laughing, and went to hug Frigga. "Sorry mom." He said. You then all walked back to the palace. You then got ready for the ball