16. Love birds

Y/NS P.O.V
You spent the next few days recovering. And thankfully Loki was with you the entire time. You watched some movies played some games and talked.

You took lots of pictures of him on Snapchat. Bruce came in your room when you and Loki were snuggling on your bed watching  Pride and prejudice. He cleared his throat getting your attention so you paused the movie.

"Sorry to interrupt. But your all cleared to go!" He said with a smile. "Really?" Loki said before you could. "Really. Ill let you two love birds have some privacy." He said walking out of the room.

You blushed. "Anyways...." You said trying to break the silence. "Y/n I need to tell you something." Loki suddenly said getting up.

"Yeah?" You said confused. He cleared his throat. "I......I..... I've fallen for you.I'm in love with you. There's no one else for me." He blurted out.

You just shook your head walked over and said "Took you long enough.

And then you both leaned in and kissed, no ordinary kiss it was a magical kiss it felt like it lasted for ever. He warped his arms around your waist and you put your hands in his hair. Taking in every second. Hoping it would never end.

Ten seconds later Tony walked in. Not exactly the person you wanted to catch you making out with Loki. You didn't notice at first.

Then Tony said. "OKAY, That's enough." He said separating you two. "No more until I see a ring on her finger."

Tony said staring at Loki. "Your- Yes sir." Loki decided it was better not to argue with Stark.

"Oh come on Tony.... You wouldn't bother Peter!" You said. "Peters different and yes I would." You laughed.

Soon everyone was in the room congratulating you and Loki. You couldn't help but smile. You felt on top of the world even though Tony was standing  between you and Loki the whole time.

(A/n Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I keep doing short chapters. I don't have a lot of motivation right now for writing so sorry for the long waits. Feel free to give me advice and ideas. Sorry for my grammar errors.Also thanks for reading!)