4. I hate him

Y/NS P.O.V

It's been a couple days since Loki ratted you out. He even changed the cameras with his magic so they believed him.
You now have to stay here for 5 more years AND WITH NO POWERS. I hate that jerk. I can't believe I actually trusted him.
Now I'm going to rot away in this cell. You thought. They also put you in a more dreadful cell. I need to get back at that dirt bag. If only I had my powers. You thought back to the short time you spent with Loki. I can't believe I actually liked him. EVEN LIKED LIKED. UGHHH IM SUCH AN IDOT. You wouldn't stop beating yourself up after that day. One day Thor walked in but you could tell it wasn't him. " Hello Y/n. It's been awhile. Darling." I KNEW IT. You thought. " Why hello there. Been strangled lately?" You said reminiscing when you tried to kill him. Thors well Lokis smile quickly faded as he felt his throat. Loki cleared his throat. "I felt kinda bad after ratting you out. So since they took away my handcuffs thanks to you." He winked." I wanted to come and cheek on you." You rolled your eyes. "Thanks for the thought. And thanks to you. I know have to be in this cell for 7 years. Thanks." You said. "Anytime darling. Sometimes I wonder what's hiding behind that mask." He said. "Yeah me too." You said sadly. The silence was killing you. "You can go now. You proved your point. You win." You just wanted him to go so you said what you thought would please him. Loki looked disappointed but not in you. "Goodbye lady Y/n." He walked away still in Thors form.

A/N hey guys! Sooo sorry this chapter was so short. I've kinda hit a road block and don't know where to go next. Any suggestions? Sorry again!