9. Party!

Y/NS P.O.V
It's been about a year of you talking to Wanda even sometimes to Natasha you had no idea how sweet these people were and how dark of a past they had.

And then suddenly Wanda came in witch was confusing because you guys talked every other day and you just talked yesterday. "Y/n please follow me!" She said very suspiciously. Then she blind folded me.

"Huh what's going on?!?" You said as you were dragged somewhere by Wanda. "SURPRISE!!!"

You heard all the Avengers say right as Wanda took off your blind fold. Your face was shoketh even though no one could see. "What?? I- You- What's this for??" You said very confused.

"Well we all decided that as long as you pledge to not do any wrong we will let you out in a week." Tony said smiling. Your mouth dropped wide open. "For real??" You said in shook.

"For real." Nat said smiling. Wanda took off your cuffs so you could hug everyone. And you did. "Thank you... thank you all so much.." you said all chocked up.

"I will never forget you guys. Y'all are like my family." This made everyone smile brighter and even make some people tear up like Pepper ,Wanda,Nat,even Peter Parker.

The rest of the party was AWESOME you got to know everyone it was a blast. You very sad when you had to go back to your cell.

But right before you had to go you caught a glimpse of something green in the corner of your eye. You decided it was nothing but something deep down inside you hopped it was Loki. 

One week later.

It was time to say goodbye to everyone. You didn't want to go, you wanted to stay but you knew you weren't that good.
And you couldn't be that good.

You hugged everyone crying your eyes out. And everyone was crying to. "I'm....going... to.... miss... you... guys.. sooo..... much." You said choking on the words.

"We're going to miss you too." Wanda said hugging you again. When Wanda looked up at your mask she saw it was faded a little bit at the edge.

She smiled at this, not telling you. You left as a free woman.

You now had no idea what to do. You couldn't do evil. You couldn't go back because they had a mission. You couldn't go see Loki because you knew you would say too much or show to much. And you had no home no family-

your thoughts were cut short when you ran into someone. "Hey watch it." You said even tho it was your fault. "Excuse me ma'am." Wait a minute you know that voice. You Looked up and there he was in all his glory.

"Hello? Hello? MISS?" You quickly snapped out of it. It wasn't Loki it was some random fat guy. You sighed. "Sorry." You then walked away.