6. Help

Y/NS P.O.V

(A/N it's been about a month since you have  seen Loki)

Today started off like any other day. Waking up eating whatever they gave you going to the bathroom in a terrible bathroom. Sometimes reading sometimes crying sometimes having flashbacks and then crying.

But today after you finished eating Wanda came in. "Hello!" She said very happily. It was so happy you wanted to throw up. "Hi? What are you doing here?"

Wanna was caught off guard with your bluntness but not surprised. "We thought it would be a good idea if you had someone to talk to. So I volunteered!"

You we're surprised that they actually cared, or tired to. "That's nice." You said nicely. Wanda took a chair and sat down. " So where do you come from?" She asked. You weren't just about to spill your guts to some woman. But you really wanted to. "I didn't know. I mean DONT know." Wanda smiled a sweet smile.

It was nice to see a friendly face after looking at Lokis creepy smile for days. It even haunted her after he left. "You must have found out recently. Did Loki tell you?" This caught you off guard. "No. But I did know him as a kid......." You wanted to say more but you wanted to make sure Wanda wanted to hear more. She did. "Go on." She said softly.

"Well I had a dream a week ago but it wasn't a made up dream it was real. I was on Asgard at age five I think, I was being taken by some big man and I was watching over his shoulder and I saw a young boy about my age he was very far away and he was running towards me screaming my name. But I couldn't scream back I was to scared my voice was useless. I just stayed we're I was watching my whole life disappear when we were teleporting to Midgard. I lost everything, my parents, my siblings, my friends. That was the first time I cried." You said.

"Wow. That's that's just terrible!! And you didn't remember this until your dream?" Wanda said.

"Yeah....." suddenly the door burst open. It was peitro Wanda's brother. "WANDA WE NEED YOU FOR A MISSION."

He yelled out of breath. Wanda sighed as she look back to me. "I guess that's all for today. Goodbye Y/N. I loved this talk let's do this again." You smiled for the first time in a month. "Yes let's." Wanda left with peitro.