10. Sister.

Y/NS P.O.V
After that weird encounter you remembered your sister! You quickly teleported yourself to her house. You knocked on the door. No one answered. You knocked again and again, nothing.

Then the neighbor said "she doesn't live there anymore." Huh. She must be living with her boyfriend you teleported your self to his house. You knocked on the door and he answered.

"Oh hello y/n. What can I do for you?" He said. "Is (Y/S) here?" You asked. "No. We broke up a year and a half ago. Sorry." You sighed. "Do you know where she could be?" You asked hopefully. "She's probably at her best friends house....Rose I think it was..."

Right! Rose. "Thanks and sorry for bothering you." You quickly walked away and teleported yourself to her house. You knocked on her door. She opened it. "OMG! Y/N! ITS BEEN FOREVER! HOW ARE YOU?" She screamed while she hugged you. "Yeah it's been awhile. I'm good. Is Y/S here?"

Roses smile quickly faded. "You didn't hear did you?" She asked looking at you sadly. "Hear what? Did she move?" Rose looked down.

"No......She passed in the New York attacks last year. She was coming home from work when a car was thrown at her. She died that evening." It took a while for the news to sink in. But when it did you froze.

"She's gone? In the New York attacks?? Last year???" You said trying not to run away. "I'm sooo sorry Y/N. Yes I think some god started it.....Loki something."

Your heart dropped even more. That's right i forget Loki did that. "Do you want to come in?" Rose asked kindly. "Thanks but I need to go." You waved goodbye and slowly walked away..............

A couple days later

You where laying on the floor of the bathroom in your hotel room. Paralyzed from grief. She was all you had. And now you couldn't even like Loki. He killed the only person who understood you who knew you. Who knew your face. You sat up on the bathroom door barring your head in your knees.

You took your mask off wiping away your tears just for more to come

You took your mask off wiping away your tears just for more to come. You had no idea what to do. No clue. You decided to get out of your pjs and go for a walk you got dressed in a black outfit not putting on a jacket even though it was middle of fall.

 You decided to get out of your pjs and go for a walk you got dressed in a black outfit not putting on a jacket even though it was middle of fall

You walked past a pet store and walked in. You saw a cute lonely pup and you picked her up and her curled in your arms. You decided to name her Frigga. It was the first thing that popped into your mind. You got Frigga some toys and some food all the dog supplies you could afford. Before you left Tony gave you some money to get you started. You went back to your hotel sneaking Frigga in. You decided that the next day you need to get a job.

A/n sorry Loki wasn't in this chapter he should be in the next chapter. We're getting there! Thanks so much for reading,