15. Long sleep.

Y/NS P.O.V
You finally opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was Loki sitting on a chair by your bed with his head on the bed and his hand in your hand. He was sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. You thought. "Loki?" You asked. His eyes fluttered open.

LOKIS P.O.V
"Y/N!!" You screamed as you saw her fall to the ground. You ran to her. "Y/N!! It's going to be okay.....it's going to be okay......" You said tearing up. Soon half of the avengers where there. The other half were still fighting. "Y/n it's going to be okay." You said mostly telling yourself that. You sat with her on the paramedics on the way to the hospital. Holding her hand the whole way there.

"Loki?" You heard Y/n said. You opened your eyes.

Y/NS P.O.V

Lokis eyes fluttered open. "Y/n?" He said sleepily. You smiled. "Y/N!" He said as his eyes fully opened. He came and hugged you. You didn't want to let go. Neither did he. "I thought....I....lost...you." He said. Your eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry." You said. "No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ratted you out I'm sorry I killed your sister. I'm sorry I didn't come to see you....I'm sorry...." Loki started to cry a little bit. You just hugged him tighter. "I forgive you."

Wanda walked in

Wanda walked in. "Y/N! YOU AWAKE!" She said running over to you. Loki stepped away. Wanda hugged you. "How long was I out?" You asked. "Two weeks." Wanda said. "THAT LONG?" You said. "Yup that long." She smiled. "And mister love bird over here never left he only left to go to the bathroom." She whispered. You blushed. "Oh and don't worry we never took off your mask." "It's okay if you did." You answered.

Dr banner walked in. "Y/n!! It's so good to see you awake!!" He said. "Thanks." You said. He did some tests and then told you. "Everything is looking good. Your going to have to stay in here for a couple days more maybe like 3 days. And then you'll be free to go! You got out lucky." At that Loki rolled his eyes. You smiled. You just got shot in the shoulder but you were the happiest you've ever been. Yet.

(A/n sorry this chapter was so short! Feel free to comment your idea for the story I love your feedback! Thanks for reading!)