2. Butterflies🦋

Y/Ns P.O.V
"Darling what on Asgard are you even doing in a place like this?" He said with that smile of his. I have to admit he's really hot. Too bad he's to self involved. You thought..

This time you let him read your thoughts, you were using your powers to make sure he was snooping around in your brain.

You scoffed. " What you think because I'm a girl I couldn't possibly be evil? Well your wrong." You said indignity. Loki smirked at this response. "I'm in here because I was robbing 20 banks at the time and keeping Spiderman as a hostage. As well as 'disrupting the peace yada yada yada' and I was trying to rule....." you rattled off 30 states, including New York.

Loki just stood there in shock well he didn't show it of course but you knew he was shoketh. Shoketh was a word you liked to use.

 Shoketh was a word you liked to use

(He looked a little bit like this)

"Well ...that's... nothing." He huffed. You chuckled. "Why Spiderman?" He asked. "Because he was cute and I was bored, and I would get the most money from him. Since Tony stank is pretty rich. I have to say he definitely wasn't as easy as I thought he would be. But he didn't hold any hard feelings. He's a good kid."

You responded. "Well if I liked kids." You hurriedly said. Loki was curious with that last part he titled his head a little.

LOKIS P.O.V

Interesting she pretends she doesn't like children .... What else is this mortal hiding? I have to say her (H/C) hair is simply elegant. I wish I could see those eyes. I have no clue where she came from or what she even wants. I'm very shocked she tried to take over New York or even any of those so called states. I don't know why but for some reason I'm edgy around her. I thought.

Y/NS P.O.V

For some reason he wouldn't stop staring at you. "What are you in for?" You asked hoping to break the silence. Loki looked hurt by this question. "You haven't herd of what I've done?" He said hurtfully. You didn't care that he was so called 'hurt' by you not knowing what 'evil' things he's done.

"We'll all I know is that you tried to or I don't know did kill of the ice giants. And that you've died. That's all. Oh and that your Thors shadow. I mean brother." You regretted saying that when you saw the pain in his eyes.

"Remember I've been in prison for like a year so I haven't herd or seen much." You tired to lift his spirt. It kinda worked. "Well I've taken over New York and we'll I guess you could say destroyed most of it. Maybe trying to kill my brother multiple times." He shrugged. You tried to hold back your laugh.

"Is there something humorous precious?" You got butterflies in your stomach when he said precious.
You shook your head no. Wondering why you feel attracted to this man.