12. A Mission

Y/ NS P.O.V

(A/n it's been about a month since you saw that mysterious man 😉 )

Your phone started to ring. "Hello?" You said. "Hi is this Y/n?" A sweet voice asked. "Yeah.....whose this?" You asked suspiciously.

"Y/N!! It's Wanda!!" You smiled at the name. "I am calling you to ask if you want to come on a mission with us? For one time only." You were shoketh by this invitation.

"Y-yeah!" You said. You could almost hear her smile on the other side of the phone. "Great!!! Please come to the Avenger's tower tonight with some things you need."

"Great!"
"Oh and Y/n.....Lokis going to be there. Well at least Thors asking him. Is it still okay?" You froze at the name.

"Umm.....sure......" you said non convincingly. "Are you sure? I understand if you change your mind." "Yeah I'm....sure. I'll see you later Wanda.

Thanks for asking me" you smiled well you tried to. "Thanks soo much Telly!! See you later!" (Telly was her nickname for you because you loved TV) You smiled at the nickname.

LOKIS P.O.V
Thor came into your room. "Thor? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a mission with us." Thor abruptly said. You were shocked that they trusted you enough.

"You trust me?" Thor nodded yes. You smiled. "Why of course Brother."
You we're already planing ways to sabotage it when Thor spoke again.

"Oh I forget to tell you Lady Y/n will be there. Well Wanda invited her at least."

You froze. All your plans fading away. "Lady Y/N?" You repeated. "Yup. Glad you agreed Brother!" Thor said as he walked out. What did I just myself into. You thought.