3. Trader

Y/NS P.O.V

                                                                              A few days later.
You and Loki have been really getting to know eachother. And you got to know Loki during his time here. And the more you got to know him the more you liked him. "Hey I have a plan to get us outta here." You said. You actually trusted him enough to tell him. "Oh yeah and what's that?" He asked. "So since I can use my powers still because they don't know about them I will manipulate the cameras and mind control one of the gards to unlock our cells then I'll take off your handcuffs and we will turn invisible and go to France or somewhere far far away." You said in one long breath.

                                                                           LOKIS P.O.V
Wow I can't believe she is actually this dumb. She just told me her 'great master plans' it's not terrible but it's too risky.
At least she trusts me. You thought as a wicked smile came on your face. "Can't they hear us right now?" You asked.
"HAHAHA!!! How stupid do you think I am? The cameras show me sleeping and reading. LOL could you imagine!!" She couldn't stop laughing. You noticed she laughs a lot. "Smart." Is all you said. You we're already making plans.

                                                                                   Y/NS P.O.V
Great he's in! So excited to finally get out of this poop hole. Your thoughts where quickly interrupted when Loki started screaming off the top of his lungs. "GARDS GARDS GARDS HELP ME. HELP ME. SHES GOIN TO KILL ME!" He screamed. Huh? What on Midgard is he doing? Is he stupid? You are very confused.

Thor came running in. "BROTHER ARE YOU HURT?" He said in a worried tone. "Take her away. She had a plan to escape. She has powers!" Loki hissed pointing at you. OH.MY.GOODNESS. I AM THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER! I LITERALLY JUST TOLD THE GOD OF MISCHIEF OF LIES SOMEONE WHO WOULD NEVER TURST ME OR LIKE ME MY MASTER PLAN TO ESCAPE AND ME HUGE SECRET.

Well one of them. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT." You yelled. Thor look at you and then back to Loki. "Brother are you lying to me?" Thor said in a disappointed voice. "What?! Of course not brother I would never lie to you!!! Take me out of this cell and reduce my sentence and I'll tell you EVERYTHING!" Loki said. Your eyes filled with tears, thankfully no one could see them through your mask. "Fine. But if your lying your sentence will be doubled." Thor said. "Of course." Loki responded. He looked at you and mouthed sorry. You could tell he wasn't he was smirking.

You started to choke him with your mind. "ACK. HELP...I....C.C...CANT....BREATE....." Loki said. You smiled this was fun. "And that's what happens to traders. Jerk." You said. "Y/N LET HIM DOWN. OR YOU WILL BE KILLED." Thor said very worried and angry. "Oh yeah? Would that be so bad? What do I have left to lose." You said coldly.

(He looked a little bit like this except he was being strangled by air

(He looked a little bit like this except he was being strangled by air.)

"Y/N STOP." Thor said running towards you with tears in his eyes. "STOP THIS INSTANT." He said chocked up.
You didn't want to stop you wanted to make Lokis death long and painful. You have been hurt one to many times. But you couldn't do that to Thor. You had somewhat of a heart. " Fine." You said as you stoped.