1) HE HEARKENED

Intro) 𝐻𝐸 𝐻 𝐸 𝒜 𝑅 𝒦 𝐸 𝒩 𝐸 𝒟

It was just another day at True Cross Academy, as Ryuji Suguro - apprentice of the infamous mastermind Lewin "Lightning" Light - had gotten a call by said master. The boy had been his prentice for quite some time now and got to learn a lot from him. Well, he's not an Arc Knight for nothing. Ryuji still had a hard time at reading this unkempt fellow, but was glad nonetheless to get trained by him.

"We are going to True Cross' library today. There's still a lot we have to find out about the Illuminati and Lucifer... maybe we can get some information down there," the unshaven male spoke as he and his apprentice made their way across the campus. "Down there?" It was clear that Ryuji had never heard of the aforesaid library before, a tone of irritation in his voice. "You'll see soon." The black-haired man had one of his typical glims in his eyes.

Lewin Light had to sign a paper and inscribe the exact time and date the two of them were visiting the underground situated facilities. Bon eyed the guards that were standing near to the elevator with an uneasy feeling. Just what is this place? Both of them went into the old elevator which metal doors closed with a wiry sound, only to go down at medium speed. That something like that laid belowground and only a hand of people knew about this... well, it was enough to make Ryuij extremely curious.

As soon as the elevator got to halt, Bon and his master made some steps outside and took a good look around the entrance.

"Whoah!" Ryuji gasped as the huge with books glutted area came into view.

It was truly a breathtaking sight.

_________________________________

Author's Note: You can find my story on quotev (and AO3) as well. It has originally been published there: https://www.quotev.com/story/13033555/The-Librarians-Daughter-Ryuji-Suguro-x-Reader/1