Monsters

Jessie wipes the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. Covering her tracks has never been harder. She sucks in her breath and approaches the small group of walkers. "Here." She yells as she throws the fragile body on the ground in front of them. She watches as her flesh is torn off the bone. It didn't faze her at all.

Jessie wipes her hands on her pants and just as she was about to turn around, four gunshots go off behind her, striking all of the walkers. Jessie whips around and Romona stands there with teary eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?." She said, her voice slightly cracking and Jessie smiled. "She was - She was just a little girl!." Romona yelled as she loaded the gun. Within seconds Jessie jumps on her and pins her to the ground. Romona kicked Jessie off of her and aimed her gun at her head.

"Go ahead, pull the trigger bitch." Romonas hands shook from the pressure she was being put under. All the sudden the gun drops and she just lets tears freely fall now. "I cant do it.. I want to but i cant." Jessie laughs. "Thats a shame, cause i can." Before Romona could react to her statement she is struck in the chest.

Jessie pulls the knife from her body and does it again and again until her breathing stops. Then, she goes back to covering her tracks. She cuts her cheek, then she jabs the knife into her calf. She screams in pain before pulling it out and dragging Romonas body in the gates.

This will be good. She thinks to herself.