six

downtown brooklyn
kasani amiri santana

these past two days, all i could think about was endya. her beautiful face, the way that she speaks, the way she carries herself, the way that she walks. she's addicting.

i can't believe i'm so attracted to her. i would have never pictured myself in another relationship but from the moment i laid eyes on her, she just made me feel a type of way.

i wanna be around her all of the time. it's something about her energy. i want her.

i pulled out my phone and hesitated for about 10 minutes before texting her. i threw my phone on the bed and walked around the room messing with random shit waiting on her to text me back. i heard it ding and immediately picked it up.

endya pretty ass

yo pretty

yes handsome

handsome? i'm blushing.

we continued texting. whole time, i'm over here smiling like a lil bitch.

endya pretty ass

yo pretty

yes handsome

what you on mama

doing my hair
time for something new

mm..can't wait to see
you better send pictures of yo fine ass when you done

i will

i'm serious
i'll pull up on you if you don't
say i won't

what if i wanted you to pull up?

say the word and im there

the word

endya pretty ass started sharing location with you.

ion know why i said that shit cause i'm nervous as hell. maybe bryson ass can help.

i'm only nervous because it's her. i pulled up on bitches before but she ain't them.

"what bitch," bryson answered the facetime call.

"not the time bitch, i'm skressed and depressed"

"you bugging nigga," he laughed "what's the word?"

"you remember endya?"

"duh, how could i forget my best?"

"she not yo best but ight. so i'm texting her and she basically told me to pull up. my stomach hurt nigga." he started laughing hard as hell.

"NAH WHAT?! ya stomach? son yous a clown."

"i'm deadass. she sent the lo and my heart dropped. i thought she was playing."