nine

downtown brooklyn
kasani amiri santana

"aye k, somebody named endya at the front desk for you." i heard over the mic system we recently got.

i decided to get them because the shop is pretty big so when we need to talk to each other we can use the mics instead of constantly getting up and walking around.

"she fine as hell, i'm bout to get her number."

"if you love yo life, i would advise you to leave her the fuck alone." i said over the mic.

i walked up to them seeing endya with two smoothies in her hand.

"thank you mama," i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close making her wrap hers around my neck.

i loved being around her. i get butterflies simply at the mention of her name. within these almost three months i've grown to like her more and more.

"i missed you," she mumbled lowly when we sat in my tattoo room.

"i missed you more but how many times i gotta tell you to stop mumbling endya?" i grabbed my smoothie and drunk some of it.

"force of habit."

she sat at on the client chair and i rolled my chair over to it.

"you change your hair every fucking day," i spoke running my hands through the long crimped wig she recently installed.

"more like every week boo, these companies be on my ass constantly sending me hair."

"i would be on it too, shits fat as fuck." i licked my lips looking her up and down.

"shut up kasani," she laughed.

i stood up and stood between her legs that were hanging off the side of the chair. i wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head in her neck while she drunk her smoothie.

"what's wrong sani?"

"i'm good mama, i just wanted to be under you fa a lil minute."

i sent a light peck to her cheek then the other then the tip of her nose making her giggle.

"ight what you want," i asked her.

"i want my nose pierced and a small tat."

i nodded and went to grab the materials and sat them on the tray.

"don't tap out," i smirked at her.

"neva baby," she smirked back.

i cleaned her nose and grabbed the needle out the pack. i started some small talk with her as i stuck the needle through her nostril before sliding the piercing in. she winced lightly at the pain.

"sorry mama," i kissed her nose "you all done."

i wiped her nose off and gave her some spray to clean it with.

"keep it clean endya."

"ight good looks gang," she tried to dap me up.